Aulani, Oahu anyone been there?

The water slides and pool are also a fun day to relax and enjoy.

We have been to Aulani 3 or 4 times. Great place. Get your credit card ready.

Aulani is wonderful! Gorgeous space.

@Joshnoble01 one thing to note about Pearl Harbor: there are signs warning of it being a high-theft area, and they recommend not having any bags in the car (and any bags you do bring in must be checked at the gate).

Man, there is a ton to do onsight. Not surprising but looks like a ton to do. Any must stops? Definitely doing some lazy river floats.

K'Olina golf course is a typical muni course at a resort price. The better golf course is on the North Shore - Turtle Bay. There are two 18-championship courses. Arnold Palmer course is by far the better of the two. It's a bit of a drive - not due to distance, but due mainly to traffic during morning / afternoon commute.

If you are planning on playing the Turtle Bay, make sure you give yourself at least 2 hours - I would recommend 2-1/2 or more - during the morning traffic hours.

It’s been almost 4 years but we are back at the Aulani with our son, oldest daughter and her fiancé who just got engaged 8 days ago. We’re going to do some snorkeling, diving, and other fun island stuff. I almost forgot how much we enjoy it here.
I’m going to skip the golf this trip as only my son golfs it’s rare that we have the opportunity to have such great diving and snorkeling.

IMG_5272.jpegIMG_5260.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 3
Back