April 8 Solar Eclipse

Are you nerds even TRYING to be original? lmao
I mean Cleveland is on National TV and Florida isn't so it has to be original right?

Currently a little cloudy but still visible. Approaching “totality” here shortly,

No clouds here so got a good look. This was my 3rd one and my life is getting progressively worse.
About 14yo the first time. We were fishing and during the darkest part I hooked one of the biggest brown trout I ever landed back home.
We golfed during the one here 7 years ago and remember making a routine bogey on the darkest hole.
Mowed my backyard during this one. yawn. We were only 98% this time but lighting was cool nonetheless. Did uncharacteristically drink a cold Stella as it got dark Insurance Beer incase those 'rapture predictors' weren't completely nuts. Won't be any cold beer for me in hell.

Last edited:
IMG_1610.jpeg
7BCFD774-B8B7-4D2F-8F0A-4D37D20BC0F8.jpeg

Should look like a normal Ohio day right
I mean Ohio was bright, beautiful and sunny when I was there in October. Maybe I just brought some Texas sun with me though. :unsure:

They said 83% but we have like a very little slice of sun. Definitely more than 83.

1712604464595.png

Some of the totality ones are pretty neat looking, almost like a black hole

As my luck would have it, cloud cover started rolling in 10 minutes before it began and almost completely cloudy now just past peak.. Supposed to be 93% here

Couldn't see the sun at all but it turned into full blown night time for a couple minutes to the point all the streetlamps clicked on.

1712605059102.png

Pretty cool to see. Kids enjoyed it

When the sun was completely cover that looked way cooler than I was expecting.

It looked like dusk here about 15 minutes ago. It has brightened back up here. It was somewhat cloudy around "totality" but you could still see the sun here.

Very little here. It did shade a little bit but nothing to speak of. Didn't see anyone trying to look at the sun though so theres a bonus

only 80 percent here in charlotte. went to the top of the parking deck at work, looked cool.

It was weird here for a bit. I had to run into a store and the amount of people standing outside looking at it was kind of funny

I mean Ohio was bright, beautiful and sunny when I was there in October. Maybe I just brought some Texas sun with me though. :unsure:
We have our moments

Back