April 8 Solar Eclipse

I’m close to the edge and going to make a little 25 min hop to get deeper into the path of totality. Hoping the 25 min takes under 2.5 hours

I'm going to be on the golf course for it. My home course is in the path. Figure that is fitting, for me.

Common question asked during boarding process at gates traveling to areas of totality today.

"How many going to see a better view of the eclipse?"

The amount of hands that are raised is crazy!

I’m excited for it..mostly because totality is about 90 minutes north. Albany I think is 95-97%

I'm going to be on the golf course for it. My home course is in the path. Figure that is fitting, for me.
Debi Mazar GIF by YoungerTV

I’m close to the edge and going to make a little 25 min hop to get deeper into the path of totality. Hoping the 25 min takes under 2.5 hours
Don’t clog our roadways 😂

My son is a huge space nerd so he is all about it. He has glasses, has researched it, and we got him a filter for his telescope. He also said you will be able to see multiple planets today in the sky.

I should be on the back 9 of my round today. Hope it doesn.t effect my golf game!

There has been no noticible crowds over the weekend after months of warnings and schools closing for the day, etc.

Will see how it is driving to the airport this morning.

I've lived under a rock and have no idea what time any of this is happening, where I'm at in the "path" and plan on sitting at my desk and working through whatever may come of this. Cheers!

And a sleepover! this day keeps getting better!
You eclipse people are why we started a 5 this morning to not get stuck in traffic or hit an idiot stopping in the middle of the road 😑.

You eclipse people are why we started a 5 this morning to not get stuck in traffic or hit an idiot stopping in the middle of the road 😑.
sounds like poor planning and management ;)

I've lived under a rock and have no idea what time any of this is happening, where I'm at in the "path" and plan on sitting at my desk and working through whatever may come of this. Cheers!
I think for us it starts around 2 with total darkness around 3

We'll be at home. Going to the backyard to check it out, as long as the clouds break up, but it's Ohio so....

I think for us it starts around 2 with total darkness around 3

We'll be at home. Going to the backyard to check it out, as long as the clouds break up, but it's Ohio so....
Thanks sir

Back