All Time Trio: College Football Edition

Bama

Young
Henry
Smith/Cooper

Last edited:
Notre Same Dame has a few, but will not give them the time of day.

What about Pitt?
Marino
Dorsett
Fitzgerald
Damn just skimming right over the OP post haha

If we did Defense like this- DL, LB, CB, I would instantly have the LSU list in my mind.

DL- Glen Dorsey
LB- Devin White
CB- Patrick Peterson
Ha! So after about an hour of this discussion we switched to defense. Miami is so tough to beat

Warren Sapp
Ray Lewis
Sean Taylor

Or

Wilfork
Vilma
Reed

Was thinking of some smaller schools... not sure if others have thrown this out as I jumped back into the thread..

Marshall University
Chad Pennington (or Byron Leftwich)
Ahmad Bradshaw
Randy Moss

Ha! So after about an hour of this discussion we switched to defense. Miami is so tough to beat

Warren Sapp
Ray Lewis
Sean Taylor

Or

Wilfork
Vilma
Reed
O line is next

O line is next
We didn’t get that deep with it but there are some schools that pump them out for sure.

Maryland
Boomer Esiason
Stephon Diggs
LaMont Jordan (I needed to google this guy... I don't think Maryland has any star RBs per se)

Maryland
Boomer Esiason
Stephon Diggs
LaMont Jordan (I needed to google this guy... I don't think Maryland has any star RBs per se)
While I was thinking of Maryland as saw the defense being called out its crazy to think how good some of the Miami / FSU / Alabama / LSU teams are... but Maryland has had a few pretty decent players on defense...

Randy White
Shawne Merriman
Domonique Foxworthy

Definitely not Sapp, Lewis and Reed but I was shocked that a once known basketball school turned out some decent talent

Russell Wilson
Ron Dayne
Chris Chambers

That's not a bad batch from Wisconsin

Warren Sapp
Ray Lewis
Sean Taylor

Or

Wilfork
Vilma
Reed
Dwayne Johnson.

Was thinking of some smaller schools... not sure if others have thrown this out as I jumped back into the thread..

Marshall University
Chad Pennington (or Byron Leftwich)
Ahmad Bradshaw
Randy Moss
Speaking of which, anyone have a Grambling RB to go with Doug Williams and Charlie Joyner?

Back