All Time Trio: College Football Edition

Talking college only right....

For UGA
Stetson Bennett
Herschel Walker
AJ Green
Never thought I would see a Georgia list that didnt have David Greene on it. Freaking Stetson.

I was struggling to come up with a WR. No real superstar at that position. Beasley was before my time and put up big numbers with a Heisman trophy winner QB throwing to him. I liked Frank Sanders a lot too, but not a true star like Cam and Bo.

Honestly one of the best receivers we've had in recent memory was the 1-year with an attitude problem, Duke Williams. They'd never make in any superstar conversation, but Freddy Weygand and Trey Gainous were incredible possession receivers back in the day.

Honestly one of the best receivers we've had in recent memory was the 1-year with an attitude problem, Duke Williams. They'd never make in any superstar conversation, but Freddy Weygand and Trey Gainous were incredible possession receivers back in the day.
Duke could have been big time, but what a crap attitude.

We've had some good ones, but few that I would put on the "all time great" list. Coates, Slayton, Obomanu, Courtney Taylor, Aromashodu, Ronney Daniels.

Imagine if we had Oregon Bo Nix throwing the ball to Seth Williams...

You were right @JB . Felt like poking the bear, or tiger in this case, haha
With all of this worldly talent, its amazing they dont win more.
They wouldnt stack up trio wise against that UF trio, or Miami or FSU.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
  • Haha
Denard Robinson
Well Henne has the Completions, yards and TDs. JJ has the QB rating. But you can’t argue Denard’s combined passing and rushing stats!!

Last edited:
Well Henne has the Completions, yards and TDs. JJ has the QB rating. But you can’t argue Denars’s combined passing and rushing stats!!
Stats can be pretty meaningless too. Henne was great, but being a 4 year starter is obviously going to help your stats too.

The hurricanes could have multiple

Andre Johnson
Jim Kelly
Clinton portis

Bernie kosar
Reggie wayne
Frank Gore

Ken Dorsey
Randall hill
Willis mcgahee

Currently nothing though pure 💩
Based solely on college? The below three would be hard to touch.

Testeverde
Michael Irvin
Edgerrin James

Tim Tebow
Emmitt Smith
Jabar Gaffney

Charlie Ward
Warrick Dunn
Peter Warrick

The hurricanes could have multiple

Andre Johnson
Jim Kelly
Clinton portis

Bernie kosar
Reggie wayne
Frank Gore

Ken Dorsey
Randall hill
Willis mcgahee

Currently nothing though pure 💩
Defensive version with Miami would be unreal!

Last edited:
Eli Manning
Deuce McAllister
Dk Metcalf
Give me AJ Brown over Metcalf from a college career perspective. Treadwell was sneaky good too.

I was a Saints fan very briefly as a child because of him. Was very confused to see him on a receiver list.
I was telling someone that he was my favorite Saint ever besides Brees.

• On Fire
Defensive version with Miami would be unreal?
If we did Defense like this- DL, LB, CB, I would instantly have the LSU list in my mind.

DL- Glen Dorsey
LB- Devin White
CB- Patrick Peterson

If we did Defense like this- DL, LB, CB, I would instantly have the LSU list in my mind.

DL- Glen Dorsey
LB- Devin White
CB- Patrick Peterson
Tough to beat:
Sapp
Lewis
Reed

With all of this worldly talent, its amazing they dont win more.
They wouldnt stack up trio wise against that UF trio, or Miami or FSU.
Hmmmmm… some of the best LSU players came at the same time as Bama’s historically best teams. 3 National Championships since 2000 isn’t bad when Bama won 7…

Back