Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Excited for you.

Congrats !! Sounds like a fantastic opportunity - enjoy it

That’s pretty awesome man.

Congratulations man!

Congrats dude!

Very cool and one hell of a professional accomplishment to hit. Good luck and I hope it all works in your favor.

This past Friday I was notified that I had been nominated and selected to participate in a program called RISE through my job. As part of the RISE program I get to go to LSU and participate in their banking school which is a 3 year program. I’m really excited for this opportunity as LSU’s banking school is one of the best there is and in addition to that getting further leadership development opportunities through my work program as well.

Humble brag post but I’m super excited and proud about this opportunity.
That’s amazing brother!! Well done! Sounds like an awesome chance to learn some new things.

Congrats on the selection. Do you get to choose the two weeks and are you planning on taking your clubs?

Congrats bud!! Well deserved!!

GEAUX TIGAHS! Congrats

This sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Congrats @e1iterate, looks like a great career advancement opportunity!

Congrats!

Congrats on the selection. Do you get to choose the two weeks and are you planning on taking your clubs?
Weeks are already set. Just waiting confirmation on which weeks. As far as the clubs, we will see once I get an itinerary.

That's great news! In addition, maybe you can play some golf with Ingrid Lindblad. :)
Or Vault with Livvy Dunne.

Congratulations!

Well done! Well well done!

Congratulations. Being recognised and nominated to do that is pretty cool.

Congrats man! Was just speaking to you about this last night.

Back