Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This past Friday I was notified that I had been nominated and selected to participate in a program called RISE through my job. As part of the RISE program I get to go to LSU and participate in their banking school which is a 3 year program. I’m really excited for this opportunity as LSU’s banking school is one of the best there is and in addition to that getting further leadership development opportunities through my work program as well.

Humble brag post but I’m super excited and proud about this opportunity.

Congratulations. Awesome opportunity

This past Friday I was notified that I had been nominated and selected to participate in a program called RISE through my job. As part of the RISE program I get to go to LSU and participate in their banking school which is a 3 year program. I’m really excited for this opportunity as LSU’s banking school is one of the best there is and in addition to that getting further leadership development opportunities through my work program as well.

You should be proud of your academic achievement congrats and keep it going!

Congrats. This is awesome.

Congratulations!

@JDax cant wait to shower you with purple and yellow. Congrats bud!!
College Sports Football GIF by LSU Tigers

Congratulations!

Congratulations! And @JDax is pumped fo sho

Congratulations, man. Onward and upward. (y)

Congrats! Do you have to move to Louisiana or is it remote learning?

Congratulations!!

Congrats! Do you have to move to Louisiana or is it remote learning?
I’m there for 2 weeks a year so nothing crazy but it’s back to back weeks.

way to go!

Huge congratulations dude!!

I'm so sorry you have to contaminate yourself with LSU. (Just kidding, that was for @JDax )

Congrats Mike! Super-stoked for you. Remember me when you get your big office in the C-Suite, will ya?

That's awesome Mike! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Very cool and an awesome opportunity 👊

Congratulations! Time for a new avatar:
IMG_2033.jpeg

That’s what’s up… Congrats my guy!! Do Big Things!

Back