274 day Royal Caribbean Cruise - Could you be on a ship for 9 months?

Checking that article for the same thing. 100% somebody dies on this voyage, 99% chance from old age… or murder
Alcohol poisoning for $500 Alex.

Alcohol poisoning for $500 Alex.
Someone will be stupid enough to do that. Because it’s broken into so many segments, you’ll have your vacationers who get amongst it. If you’re there the full 270 days and you go into a mad dash on day one? You’re an animal for one… and probably going to die/regret life. Maybe you don’t do that one lol

No thanks. I’ve never done a cruise and not sure I want to

Oh yes, this is why I've followed every single social media account I've found from someone on this cruise. It's going to be an incredible reality show I'm sure.
Imagine a single person making the wrong hookup early on?
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Imagine a single person making the wrong hookup early on?
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
So many possibilities for a disaster. Night one hookup and UH OHHHH…. Expecting on a cruise ship? No one would be that stupid right? Consenting adults and all that is fine, but like maybe be real smart about this one

One month would be my limit. I'll take one as soon as I hit the lotto!

So many possibilities for a disaster. Night one hookup and UH OHHHH…. Expecting on a cruise ship? No one would be that stupid right? Consenting adults and all that is fine, but like maybe be real smart about this one
On board pharmacy would be ideal, for a lot of folks, antibiotics and what not...

On board pharmacy would be ideal, for a lot of folks, antibiotics and what not...
Someone already said alot of that isn't covered by insurance... :oops:

My son does it all the time, but he is in the Navy. Could I, no. I start to miss my house after a week and long to go home. Traveling is nice, but home is where the heart is.

Not a ******* chance. I wouldn't want to be on a cruise for 274 minutes

mafs GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

The is me on both things.

I’d also have to make sure I could exercise.

I don’t like small rooms so I’d need a decent private balcony to relax on.

WiFi for THP too

Wifi, good luck with quality all depends on where the ship is located. Also it cost. AT&T offers $50 for a full 30 days, customers get 50 minutes and unlimited texts while cruising on select ships. So interesting cost info by ship line. https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles/cruise-line-wi-fi-and-internet-packages#norwegian-cruise-line

Not a ******* chance. I wouldn't want to be on a cruise for 274 minutes
I too, am not a fan of cruises. Being stuck on a container with thousands of others isnt my idea of vacation.

I too, am not a fan of cruises. Being stuck on a container with thousands of others isnt my idea of vacation.
Have never been and will never. A giant petri dish if you ask me. No thanks. Have a hard enough time couped up in a plane for a few hours

Have never been and will never. A giant petri dish if you ask me. No thanks. Have a hard enough time couped up in a plane for a few hours
I've been on a few, but it's been a while now. Greatly prefer just travelling to my destination than being shipped there.

I've been on a few, but it's been a while now. Greatly prefer just travelling to my destination than being shipped there.
The only somewhat appealing "cruise" for me would be to Alaska to be able to view the coastline but even then I think I would prefer to just fly there and take a charter or something. Haven't really given it a lot of thought though

The only somewhat appealing "cruise" for me would be to Alaska to be able to view the coastline but even then I think I would prefer to just fly there and take a charter or something. Haven't really given it a lot of thought though
Helicopter ride.

The Antarctica voyage had me ponder a hot second about going on one. Same with an Alaskan or Norwegian fjord cruise. They have all been pretty badass from people who have gone
My parents did a Norwegian cruise last year, they absolutely loved it.

I wouldn't mind trying it out on The World. It's a cruise ship owned by the residents that own the cabins. So they get to have a say in where the cruise is going to go, i.e. they plan their own itinerary every year. And they don't need to be aboard all the time, they rent out their residences as well. The only downside being, you need 7 or 8 figures to own a residence on The World. You'd be more flexible than doing a 'standard' cruise, but at a price. Mind you, standard cruises can become quite costly as well. If you're into it, like many (older) couples, then why not.

I have done one cruise for a week and that was enough for me. I am out on this concept.

Back