23’ UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Shafts

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Thanks to @cm24 for the mention of these. Was curious if others knew about. Think they’ll be in the same style as the White without the M40X through the entirety. Can’t wait to hear more.

Super curious about these! I’m tinkering with 3 wood shafts and want something that is a little more active in the tip section. The LINQ reds have my interest for sure

Really curious about these too!

I love my Linq Black. Definitely wouldn’t mind adding one to my 3W!

I read the title as 23 foot and was really confused....

Carry on.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am very curious on the UST wood shafts as much as i like the DARTs.

ponder mode engaged.....

A few steps closer to the poor house. Maybe these will be stock options for Cobra this year!
1671487758763.png

Seriously,

1671487861637.png

After hitting yours I’m already pretty sure I’m going to be putting a TSPx driver shaft in play for ‘23. Just need to determine if that will be red or blue.

Very interested in this news.

New LinQ

Blue is curious to me. Can’t wait to hear more.

will be interesting to find out what the difference between TSPX version and non-TSPX

I’ve got the Red in my driver. I like what I’m seeing so far. It has the same stability as the Blue but, as advertised, higher launch. It seems a little softer in flex than the Blue.

I’ve hit some high launch, high spin shafts before but always felt a little disconnected from the club head. this one feels solidly connected.

The Red has taken it’s place in the bag. I really like the flight and feel. I was worried about the lefts if I was a little too quick but I didn’t see it on a couple of really janky swings.

I'm hoping for a TSPX Lin-Q Blue

How much spinner is the Red over the Blue?
I’m a low spin player so I welcomed the small increase. On Trackman, I had some really flat AoAs but saw an average bump of about 300 rpm on good shots.

I’m a low spin player so I welcomed the small increase. On Trackman, I had some really flat AoAs but saw an average bump of about 300 rpm on good shots.
Thank you. I'm a high spin so every little bit counts...

Is the red similar to red profile shafts(firmer butt and mid with softer tips) like Hzrdus Red and Ventus Red?

Hit the range with the Blue tonight and was quite impressed with how well it felt. Will definitely bring the TSPX Black and this back next time for a head to head.

Is the red similar to red profile shafts(firmer butt and mid with softer tips) like Hzrdus Red and Ventus Red?
I’ve not hit those 2 shafts.

I have the Ventus Red in my 3w and the LIN-Q red in my Heavenwood. The main difference I can feel is the UST offering feels a touch firmer through the middle, but honestly they play similar and prefer the LIN-Q Red over Ventus Red

I can't wait for June...

Back