2024 Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls

Wilson has asked that we update this thread to note they are now going with a MAP of $49.99 for the Staff Model balls.
(Obviously) I like the move.

Dropping the price is a surprising but welcomed move these days!

1000054935.jpg

Curious to try them. Liked some of the last ones. New X should be a speed demon and a little softer feel in the Staff should be nice.

IMG_2044.png

Well, Ballnamic spit them out on top for me, so, I grabbed the B2G1 to try them out. We shall see.

Well, Ballnamic spit them out on top for me, so, I grabbed the B2G1 to try them out. We shall see.
Which one?

Very interesting. I should have taken the opportunity to test these when I had the chance. Looking forward to hearing what you think !
I’ll give you a couple in about 13 days haha

Hahahaha! At least we will have SOME space out there!
Absolutely. There are only a few dangers spots out there.

Well since our games are so close :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and Ballnamic spit out Wilson Staff for me as well, I grabbed 3 dozen Yellow from Wilson direct.

Well since our games are so close :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and Ballnamic spit out Wilson Staff for me as well, I grabbed 3 dozen Yellow from Wilson direct.
Hahaha, SAME

We will have fun in here talking to ourselves haha

Hahaha, SAME

We will have fun in here talking to ourselves haha
TBH, I played on Saturday with a couple different golf balls and I could tell immediately that when I play a budget 2pc Golf Ball, it just killed me on my short game.
I need my ball to perform 75 yards and in for me to score. Every up and down I had was with a "Tour" Ball.
That fact that Ballnamic gave this their highest spin rating sold me.

Besides with two powerful influencers like us, there will FOMO for sure.

TBH, I played on Saturday with a couple different golf balls and I could tell immediately that when I play a budget 2pc Golf Ball, it just killed me on my short game.
I need my ball to perform 75 yards and in for me to score. Every up and down I had was with a "Tour" Ball.
That fact that Ballnamic gave this their highest spin rating sold me.

Besides with two powerful influencers like us, there will FOMO for sure.
I'm already in deep FOMO. Oh wait, I have them in white. Haven't even lost one yet.

I'm already in deep FOMO. Oh wait, I have them in white. Haven't even lost one yet.
You’re not playing enough golf then 😜

Well, let’s do the dang thing.

IMG_6542.jpeg

Back