LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my Back troubles and the troubles Y'all continually post about Flying, I have no plans to Fly for several years.
If you give yourself enough time and/or avoid certain airports, flying is a breeze.

My gate changes were long before I was even in Dallas, and I opted for the larger connection window which gave me tons of time to get where I needed to be. No issues at all.

warm bodies zombies GIF

If you give yourself enough time and/or avoid certain airports, flying is a breeze.

My gate changes were long before I was even in Dallas, and I opted for the larger connection window which gave me tons of time to get where I needed to be. No issues at all.
Shockingly, DFW was smooth last night.

I waved at you from the tram, you probably saw it.

I hit some good ones, I hit some bad ones, but to be fair my mind wasn’t on trying to go score, I was just enjoying by dudes and Briggs. So good. That place is so so so good.
This was a great follow. Definitely gets me fired up about the Victory Cup in Sept! Sounds like everyone had a great time. The food, especially the desserts, look insanely good!!

Today is the day we get ready for the THP Experience.

Time to pack up and organize the swag for everybody, move to our new cottage and get everything together for our participants 4pm arrival.

We are going to try to play some golf, but i’m not sure that is the best idea for me right now.
I take it that the elbow has gotten worse over night?

It’s worth it to get to these Experiences.

Hell ... I would hitchhike :ROFLMAO: just strap my clubs over my shoulder

It’s worth it to get to these Experiences.
Any long flight would destroy my Back, then unable to play. I have followed all of them and I know what I'm missing out on, it's killing me nor to throw my name in the Hat.

Any long flight would destroy my Back, then unable to play. I have followed all of them and I know what I'm missing out on, it's killing me nor to throw my name in the Hat.
Yesterday the staff was talking about the need for teleportation, sounds like you’d be in on that with us. Hahaha

Yesterday the staff was talking about the need for teleportation, sounds like you’d be in on that with us. Hahaha
I'm in, here's my Charge Card.

Looks like you're in VA- keep an eye out for those experiences at Ballyhack or Dormie Club- those would likely be drivable for you??

I do look for the close ones where I can Drive, but still unable to finish a single 18 Holes. It would be a waste to take that spot away from someone else.

Looks like you're in VA- keep an eye out for those experiences at Ballyhack or Dormie Club- those would likely be drivable for you??
Put me in as a Walking Score Keeper, if I can do it for PGA, LPGA, and Seniors I'm sure I can spot the Shananigans of a THP Player.

Put me in as a Walking Score Keeper, if I can do it for PGA, LPGA, and Seniors I'm sure I can spot the Shananigans of a THP Player.
Just have to do a little more math. :LOL:

Would you guys say the short game practice area is similar to the course conditions?

This. Holy crap this. 4-5hrs of sleep when with the boys is plenty to get by. 5 when you’re at home and have work and kid duty?

I think I’d rather have @ddec try and run me over with a cart again
@ddec

May The Fourth Be With You Do It GIF by Star Wars

@Hawk- @MWard and I just built me a 5 hybrid, it’s in my cart, I just wanted you to know.

Need details here.
@Hawk saw my Shot Scope Data ⬇️, and mentioned that it might be a good idea to ditch my 5 iron and get a 5 hybrid.
IMG_2122.jpeg

We discussed at Briggs, and then @MWard and I played let’s built one at the Airport bar (Got a shaft recommendation from Danny), and I have it in my cart. That’s where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back