LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Big Mac 🤣
Disgusted Season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This was a fun follow. I hope JB feels well enough to play. Jdtox is awesome and can carry an injured partner, but I would love to hear that JB is playing pain-free this weekend

Dallas is hilarious.

Three gate changes in only a couple hours. I’m working waiting for the next text to find out where I need to shift.
With my Back troubles and the troubles Y'all continually post about Flying, I have no plans to Fly for several years.

Today is the day we get ready for the THP Experience.

Time to pack up and organize the swag for everybody, move to our new cottage and get everything together for our participants 4pm arrival.

We are going to try to play some golf, but i’m not sure that is the best idea for me right now.

Time to pack up and organize the swag for everybody, move to our new cottage and get everything together for our participants 4pm arrival.

We are going to try to play some golf, but i’m not sure that is the best idea for me right now.
Sounds like a busy day on tap for today. Hope you’re ok with playing golf.

This was such an awesome follow. Thanks for bringing us along!

How is the elbow after a night sleep?

Make @jdtox do the packing. Hahaha

Do we have a situation…to scare off the competition here?
Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

Hope the elbow situation isn’t too serious…

Hoping the elbow is feeling better after a nights rest, definitely don't push it too much today. Hope at least the pain has gone away and it's just fluid in the bursa sac.

Y'all had Kyle as your forecaddie? Great guy. He took me, @baylrballa, @Raiderboost and @donny475 around the course for our 3 rounds last May. The man can find a wayward golfball! And can flat out hit it, too.
Kyle is awesome. And, he can talk smack with the best of them too.

Did you sleep at least? Hope you can take it easy and be ready for competition.

@Jman , how did the Darkspeed behave? Still hitting those 300 yard bloopers?
I hit some good ones, I hit some bad ones, but to be fair my mind wasn’t on trying to go score, I was just enjoying by dudes and Briggs. So good. That place is so so so good.

Another busy day. Hope you're well enough for good golf 👍🏼

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
Sucks to be old doesn't it? :unsure: Ice/Heat/Ice/Heat .... repeat

Sucks to be old doesn't it? :unsure: Ice/Heat/Ice/Heat .... repeat
Need to remember the three R’s: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning

With my Back troubles and the troubles Y'all continually post about Flying, I have no plans to Fly for several years.
It’s worth it to get to these Experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back