ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

In my defense for my lousy Masters team, I'm already so far behind I decided to not take Scottie because with everyone else taking him I wouldn't gain any ground on the season leaders. So I went elsewhere for my picks in the hope that someone on my team would win and I'd make up some ground on all the Scottie teams .......

Criss Angel Magic GIF by DefyTV

doesn't pick Scottie at the Masters (n)
rest of the team (n)

and no offense to @PKorf and @donny475 but how did you guys manage to do worse than me?
i think it's time to just start picking Scheffler and Clark every week plus some discount double check options to fill out the list.
At first i thought.......shoot i forgot to fill out a roster. Then, I logged in and realized I just suck balls.

Oh man, I made the jump from high 40s to 7 in what will probably be my best and luckiest week of the year. 7/7 made the cut and 4/7 in the top 10.

Had Scottie but not much else. Dropped a couple spots but kept within the same distance to the lead

First time for everything. I am riding Scheffler hard on his win streak. Not sure I will even have an option to play him by the time we get to the British if he keeps it up.

1713742197087.png

I thought his wife was having a baby so I didn't play him :ROFLMAO: Nice win @Joshnoble01!

I really think he needs to take a few weeks off so we can have him for the rest of the year!

Curious to see how far I fall without having set a team. Spent Monday - Friday in a hospital bed and never remembered to set a lineup.

FYI, fantasy golf has been canceled for the rest of the season. No need to set a lineup.

1713809433842.png

Team golf this week, always a weird one for me, but it would be hard to do worse than I have so far this season. 🤷‍♂️

My whole lineup makes the cut... and I move up 3 spots :unsure:

1713811550267.png

Solid showing and up 12 spots back in the mid 30’s

No cut event. Everyone had everyone make the cut.
hah, I didn't even notice... but they were all top 50, so would have made the cut anyway.

I forget a week, drop 20 spots. Have a week with a full lineup and move up 3 o_O

Wow without picking the winner moved up from 8th to 5th, did have 6 players finish within the top 20 and 3 of those within the tope 10 so that probably helped.

Theegala sneaking into 2nd and Rodger’s and Aberg falling back really hurt me at the end. Still in shouting distance of the leader so can’t complain

26th. I forgot to set my lineup one week. Might not have mattered but I need something to place the blame on.

Really torn between taking both players on a team this week versus only picking one guy from each team I like. I like the idea of doubling up and getting both first place guys, but can't help but feel compelled to hedge my bet and pick as many individuals from different teams as possible.

My masters team sucked and I dropped from 16th to 60th. All 10 of my players made the cut this week but my highest finisher was Morikawa at 9 so I only moved up to 55th.

Keep riding the lightning @Joshnoble01

Faded down the stretch a little, but still moved up to 32.
Up to 37 after last week. Think I'm going all or nothing this week picking all teams.

Went from 2nd to 27th after my terrible masters and back to 17th after last week. Need a big week here to get back into it.

Back