EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

This sounds AMAZING

My brother is getting married on the 9th. I'm considering skipping it, its his 2nd wedding who cares right? :ROFLMAO:
He won’t care.

So 10 teams? Waiver wire will be interesting...with a lot of players available...unless there are rules around it. :unsure:

Oh this sounds absolutely amazing. Closest to the pin competition for draft order. Imagine the strategy behind this one. What par 3 will it be? Will it take place from a Goat Track location?
Knowing how crazy the 18th is and the Goat Track tee be in the spot it is, would be the PERFECT spot

This sounds absolutely insane! So cool that this came together so quick

Twelve teams.
12 teams is the perfect number for fantasy football. 10 too easy, 14 is more difficult.

12 teams is the perfect number for fantasy football. 10 too easy, 14 is more difficult.
I have not found anything to be too easy in Fantasy Football.

Knowing how crazy the 18th is and the Goat Track tee be in the spot it is, would be the PERFECT spot
Oh the 18th would be a fantastic one for closest to the pin. Right in that little gully.

Twelve teams.
will there be two people not picking live. Or do we potentially have secret guests? GG, Rank and 8 THPers. Then again maybe my math is off.
Calculating Figure It Out GIF

will there be two people not picking live. Or do we potentially have secret guests? GG, Rank and 8 THPers. Then again maybe my math is off.
It’s 8 THPers, Adam @GolferGal, a thp staff and a rank guest. That’s 12.

I have not found anything to be too easy in Fantasy Football.
Haha well I just meant there is still players on the waiver wire during the season unlike 14 team leagues. But...you're right it doesn't make it any easier haha

This one is going to be awesome! Will Adam have commentary on peoples picks during the draft? Draft grades of teams after the fact would be awesome!
A THP live party coverage show would be amazing.

Haha well I just meant there is still players on the waiver wire during the season unlike 14 team leagues. But...you're right it doesn't make it any easier haha
I'm in a small league and had 3 starters get injured last week, which didn't end well for me.

Awesome with a very interesting addition of the fantasy football component to the Experience.

There you go skimming again...

Participants
@GolferGal
@Adam Rank
Guest of Adam Rank
THP Staff Member
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU

This is going to be so freaking cool. Really fun idea and should be quite a fun follow!!

There you go skimming again...

Participants
@GolferGal
@Adam Rank
Guest of Adam Rank
THP Staff Member
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
I’m tired dude. Hamster Wrangler is doing some wrangling the last few days. 😂

Man, I'd be way out of my element on this one...

BUT closest to the pin for draft order? 🔥

If it hasn't already been planned out might I suggest goat track #6?

Back