EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Draft is OVER, now WHO'S on YOUR Team????????????????????????????

Lotsa sh*t still gonna happen after June 1st with contracts/release signings................................................

Good Luck and I envy you bastages who are playing in this event.

GO RAIDERS.
I think you need a nice to have / need to have list, but I think that kind of planning could get destroyed in an instant depending on draft position and how the draft plays out

Can't believe this is a little over 3 months away, time is moving quick!

EIjaSGHU0AAVSlh (1) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy98.jpg
Only Mike Ditka days left until this fabulous Experience kicks off! I know Mike Ditka wore 89 but he also wore 98 for a brief time when he was traded to the Eagles. And as of this time he is the only 98 in the HOF.

IMG_4948.jpeg
Only Bryant Young days left!

View attachment 9262536
Only Mike Ditka days left until this fabulous Experience kicks off! I know Mike Ditka wore 89 but he also wore 98 for a brief time when he was traded to the Eagles. And as of this time he is the only 98 in the HOF.
Had no clue Ditka wore 98.

‘Da bears.

da bears GIF

Not sure how I have not seen this one. Sorry peeps..

All good. Join the fun for the last 97 days. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Man, I woke up today hoping we were at Tony Gonzalez days and realize I was off by a week+

It will be interesting to see how high Caleb Williams goes in our draft, wonder if Adam has his heart set on him leading his fantasy team

It will be interesting to see how high Caleb Williams goes in our draft, wonder if Adam has his heart set on him leading his fantasy team
Their offense is going to be fantastic.. at least on paper it is.

IMG_4950.jpeg
Only Cortez Kennedy days left until golf balls are hit to determine draft order!

Their offense is going to be fantastic.. at least on paper it is.
If he plays well he has chance to put up some serious stats

IMG_4951.jpeg
Good morning! Only Richard Dent days left till this Experience kicks off! Hopefully next year Greg Lloyd will get in!

Back