2024 Srixon Q Star Tour and Q Star Tour Divide Review

This is my experience as well...the Blue/Yellow and Red/Yellow are harder to find on the golf course if the Blue or Red sides are up.
I was actually referring to finding them in the stores. I find the yellow/blue combo the hardest to find on the course.

I used to play the Divides but now play the Yellow ones more. Maybe the Spin skin makes a difference or maybe its in my head.

I am with you on the Orange being the best but have no problem finding them in stores anymore.
I wish they would add a Pink option. Pink/Yellow would be 🔥.
I have never understood the Blue ones and the Red while they look great just disappear in the rough.

Blue is a great color for winter golf on dormant Bermuda.

Saw you mention that recently and have been excited for you to see the new ones. I think you're going to really like it.
Yeah these are the absolute sweet spot for me when it comes to price/performance. I will definitely stock up if they run that buy two get 1 free sale.

One of my absolute favorite balls since it's release. I'm really happy to see Srixon continuing to make improvements to an already great ball.

I was actually referring to finding them in the stores. I find the yellow/blue combo the hardest to find on the course.
I played the ones my SS got me. So freaking hard to 1) see in the air and 2) find on the ground.

The red/yellow much much easier.

Dang it. I think you are right. My bad.

Edit. Lmao. We need an official ruling here.
I have not seen orange/yellow.

I will also stump with you for a yellow white divide

This has to happen at some point. Until then I'll stick with Tour Yellow.
Did you happen to have thoughts on this vs the new chrome tours? I know they are much different price points but those are top of the list for this year

I’ve been playing the prior version of this ball for awhile. Love the feel of the cover and the performance. I’ll be buying a dozen. These along with Triad are my go to's

Did you happen to have thoughts on this vs the new chrome tours? I know they are much different price points but those are top of the list for this year
I need to dig into some of that a little more with full swings, but will say that the CT provided similar wedge spin to the Z Star for me, while the CTX was well above both of them.

I think it'll come down to full swing performance for me and I plan to spend the next month or two ironing that out.

Srixon, please hear me.

Make me a yellow/white QST Divide. Please.
Ok yellow/white and yellow/pink.
I think they are missing some marketing opportunities with the pink version.

I need to dig into some of that a little more with full swings, but will say that the CT provided similar wedge spin to the Z Star for me, while the CTX was well above both of them.

I think it'll come down to full swing performance for me and I plan to spend the next month or two ironing that out.
I'd be really interested in your results on that front.

Interesting read. I have tried the Q star tours. It is too soft for my taste but it is a great ball over all. I don't like matte balls but I know they are popular.

Appreciate that. I think the new vs old confusion is because the orange/yellow is hard to find in stores. I'm not sure I've ever seen it.

Nice I don’t think I ever saw the orange at retail which is why I probably made that part up in my head.
I’ve only seen it for sale maybe twice. I usually have to order it to get it.

Really looking forward to trying these out. I've been a big fan of the QST line. It's hard to find more bang for your buck than the QST.

Played this quite a bit, including at the Srixon event at Briggs Ranch we hosted with THPers and they all got to put them in play with their new equipment early. This to me was much more of an evolution than expected. Quite different than in years past. Its firmer, faster and performed significantly better for me personally.

The QST often gets lost in the shuffle when discussing premium golf balls and I think you can make the case using the phrase pound for pound right now that it will make a lot of golfers happy.
Such a tremendous ball for so many people

Srixon, please hear me.

Make me a yellow/white QST Divide. Please.
Man, I would LOVE for them to release a yellow/white QST like the Z-Star Divides. The finish on the Z-Star Divide is soooooo good!

My big takeaway (or plural of that).

The difference can be seen more with higher/faster swing speeds and the results that come from them?

They are not going to change/add colors (which if I missed it, it was early). And that would suck.

I would like to see yellow/white, orange/white (creamsicle), pink/white - for my daughter who plays. I surely do not know the process, but unless it's really labor intensive I can't fathom why not.

Yet another great article.

I used to play the Divides but now play the Yellow ones more. Maybe the Spin skin makes a difference or maybe its in my head.

I am with you on the Orange being the best but have no problem finding them in stores anymore.
I wish they would add a Pink option. Pink/Yellow would be 🔥.
I have never understood the Blue ones and the Red while they look great just disappear in the rough.

I am also now glad I only have a moderate supply of the old ones. Really looking forward to playing the new upgraded version.
To me at least, The blue ones are really good in late summer early fall. They really stand out those times of year.

My big takeaway (or plural of that).

The difference can be seen more with higher/faster swing speeds and the results that come from them?

They are not going to change/add colors (which if I missed it, it was early). And that would suck.

I would like to see yellow/white, orange/white (creamsicle), pink/white - for my daughter who plays. I surely do not know the process, but unless it's really labor intensive I can't fathom why not.

Yet another great article.

I don't really think you need to have a faster swing to realize gains from the new core. It should be faster in general. The issue with faster swings is that they often commented thy were leaving distance on the table with the older versions.

Back