CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Terrible last 2 minutes for them
ISU didn’t score a point in the last 3 minutes.

That was an impressive drive to the hoop by the Seton Hall player for the go ahead basket. Nice spin move in the lane.

Wow. Geno has his guard Nika Muhl all over Caitlin Clark completely shutting her down.
Has worked well for the half.

This Iowa/Uconn game has been intense for the ladies.

Questionable call here at the end.

Shame it had to end that way. I’m also shocked Clark gave up the ball on the turnover before it. No way she gives up that ball.

Unless Clark goes off, like she can, I think USC rolls. But that’s why they play the game.

Shame it had to end that way. I’m also shocked Clark gave up the ball on the turnover before it. No way she gives up that ball.
That would have been the worst way for her to go out.

Great game. I wish the Championship was in primetime Sunday night and not Sunday afternoon.

I enjoyed the game. I didn’t like that call.

In isolation that was a good call.

Given the situation Abd how they called the rest of the game….

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Horrible way to go out - Bad call given the situation
Disappointing. Game was too good to have a refs call at that moment prevent a last second shot by UConn to win the game.

Disappointing. Game was too good to have a refs call at that moment prevent a last second shot by UConn to win the game.
I agree. Watching does that get called in a game , yes it does. In that situation i dont like it. But then again i dont like charging calls in general and if i was a referee would rarely call it. Someone steps into someones path , not to make a play but with no intention other than to draw a foul i dont like that. And the way the ref can pretty much call it either way most of the time i dont think adds to the game. Just my opinion but have always felt this way.

I agree. Watching does that get called in a game , yes it does. In that situation i dont like it. But then again i dont like charging calls in general and if i was a referee would rarely call it. Someone steps into someones path , not to make a play but with no intention other than to draw a foul i dont like that. And the way the ref can pretty much call it either way most of the time i dont think adds to the game. Just my opinion but have always felt this way.
To call a charge that far away from the basket is absurd.

@Jman i will be rooting for Purdue and you to move on tonight. I am just happy to have a Cinderella that made it this far, but now I have to root with my heart.

Go Boilermakers tonight !!!

@Jman i will be rooting for Purdue and you to move on tonight. I am just happy to have a Cinderella that made it this far, but now I have to root with my heart.

Go Boilermakers tonight !!!
Hybrid or Fairway wood would make me happiest if I'm honest hahahaha

Going to be interesting how quickly they start calling fouls on DJ Burns vs Edey.

Purdue is owning the offensive glass so far

Burns first foul was pretty silly mistake.
There have been a few plays down low that are typically called in favor of Edey. But so far they are letting them play.

#3 for Purdue is a turnover machine thus far.

Tuned in for a quick sec and see NC state is closer than I expected they would be at half

As bad as Purdue is playing (sloppy), NC is playing worse. Seems like a few players are playing tight

Back