CONTEST 2024 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

UConn with the jam!

Love the hard guarding of Edey down low. He hasnt had to deal with that much.

Purdue needs to slow this down, this isn’t their pace.

I think throwing a dunk off a rebound like that would be the number 1 things in sportsI wish I could do.
I miss not being old and fat. I was a wrestler, but tall and fairly athletic so my friends always got me to play with them in summer tournaments. Only thing I was trying to do was dunk and block shots any chance I got. 🤣

Purdue needs to slow this down, this isn’t their pace.
Not at all, completely out of sorts trying to go fast.

Purdue with 8 points in 10 minutes in the 2nd half isnt how you win a championship.

UConn's guard play is so elite.

I miss not being old and fat. I was a wrestler, but tall and fairly athletic so my friends always got me to play with them in summer tournaments. Only thing I was trying to do was dunk and block shots any chance I got. 🤣
I could not do this.

The machine of UConn is just too strong and balanced everywhere.

First time I Kinda wish Houston had stayed healthy. A healthy uh vs UConn would have been a great game.

Buzzer Beater Win GIF by Wisconsin Badgers

The machine of UConn is just too strong and balanced everywhere.
So freaking balanced. Just a very cohesive team that doesnt need one guy to get hot.

Draino. UConn opening a can at this point.

Maybe try guarding a 3 point shot, Purdue.

Maybe try guarding a 3 point shot, Purdue.
Seem to be content on hoping for a miss. Dude was wiiiide open and that should have dropped.

Went from a good game for the first 18 minutes to a dumpster fire the end of the first half and second.

With multiple ball handlers, UConn is impossible to press.

First time I Kinda wish Houston had stayed healthy. A healthy uh vs UConn would have been a great game.
This Houston was athletic enough on the defensive side to give UConn fits.

Not that it matters, but that sure looked like an offensive foul.

Purdue now resorting to fouls. 1:31 to go.

If you're a walk-on you 100% shoot that last ball. Haha

Back 2 Back Championships for UConn.

Back