NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Honestly I'm not sad that the AssCap is going away. I'm glad it ended with @Muchmore because he did an absolutely amazing job.

As for the new Captain...well I LOVE the idea
If AssCap had to end, it's fitting that @Muchmore holds the honor of being the final one. We couldn't have asked for a better AssCap than Muchy, he did a lot of stuff behind the scenes that people don't even realize and worked his butt off in the role - besides being a great motivator and a lot of fun! #HYFY forever!

Now that’s how you kick off a Monday!

Wonder if the Captains will be playing? Or will it be Ryder Cup style? Manage and navigate your guys to a victory?
I was thinking it too then JB answered. The captain will be playing.

Can’t wait to find out who it is!

alright, former participants...

Be honest right now, did you just watch this and think "oh ****, I could have done more, this was my chance!!!"

...don't you dare lie to me :LOL:
A million percent. Everyone knows how i feel about the event. Having life hit in ways that pulled me away from thp for stretches hurts but I that’s life. I’m pumped for someone to go back and can’t wait to support whoever it is

So important to have solid leadership on a team that takes months on the lead up and requires months after the event. Good change even for this year.

A million percent. Everyone knows how i feel about the event. Having life hit in ways that pulled me away from thp for stretches hurts but I that’s life. I’m pumped for someone to go back and can’t wait to support whoever it is
We talked about this (Jason and I). Life should pull people away, that is what it does.
Its how they embrace those three things I mentioned above upon returning that matter.

Awesome!

Somebody please knock Finley down this year.

Going to be fun to see who gets to go back as Captain this year!

Such a great event....everyone's dream experience.

Can't wait for the sign-ups to start

Be honest right now, did you just watch this and think "oh ****, I could have done more, this was my chance!!!"

I am not going to lie about it, I am struggling since coming back, after having put everything I could into it leading up. That build up was immensely exciting and fulfilling, but the "after" is still hard. Still trying to do my best, even with green grass not in the equation for at least another month.

Would I have loved to go back in an AssCap capacity, and wrangle the guys, and help document everything. 100% I would have.

As a Captain though? No chance. I am just trying to do my best as it is reviewing and not breaking down.

I am not going to lie about it, I am struggling since coming back, after having put everything I could into it leading up. That build up was immensely exciting and fulfilling, but the "after" is still hard. Still trying to do my best, even with green grass not in the equation for at least another month.

Would I have loved to go back in an AssCap capacity, and wrangle the guys, and help document everything. 100% I would have.

As a Captain though? No chance. I am just trying to do my best as it is reviewing and not breaking down.
I blame the harsh realities of Manitobian winter.

Come spring time, you'll be a force.

100%

There is never "enough", there is only ever more.

That will be a big help to the captain. Previous experience and all.

If AssCap had to end, it's fitting that @Muchmore holds the honor of being the final one. We couldn't have asked for a better AssCap than Muchy, he did a lot of stuff behind the scenes that people don't even realize and worked his butt off in the role - besides being a great motivator and a lot of fun! #HYFY forever!
He did it the right way, and was all in before, during, and after. He crushed it.

I also love the idea that this kind of post can really anchor former members into the potential for 2025.

Invest now.
And assuming it becomes a recurring thing, it should also anchor the upcoming participants for the future. Really exciting!

One underlying point of intrigue will be watching who this drags out of the woodwork.....lol.

Well well well. I see a few great choices around, but an exiting development and will be a great chance for that one!

‘In the granddaddy’. Oh I saw some slow play and iron covers are the way to victory

I'm not slow, I just can't keep up with @JB sprinting while on one leg! :ROFLMAO:

Besides, @dmehrl23 and that Ai Smoke driver of his is the Finely slayer. 🔥

Back