2024 Cobra Putters

Some solid tech upgrades here for the same price as the last line. Adding adjustable weights to the 3D line is great. Would be curious to compare the feel between the 2 lines but the Agera 30 RS is pretty intriguing.
I thought the Agera was a tad heavy for my liking, so the RS might be just what the doctor ordered.

In Love Bunny GIF by Space Jam

Really great looking line up!! Great write up @Hawk thank you!

3D wide has toe hang but the Vintage doesn't, so it's also getting a good look.

A great looking refresh from Cobra.

Great write up. Glad to see that DLT is back again this release. The Nova has always drawn my attention. Awesome putter line at a great price point.

Sounds like Cobra has options for everybody at reasonable price points. I have always been intrigued with the descending loft face technology but never had the opportunity to try it out.

I can't wait to try these out! I'm really looking forward to the Vintage series with the new insert. Cobra looks to have a really solid putter lineup this year and still keeping it at a great price point.

Sounds like Cobra has options for everybody at reasonable price points. I have always been intrigued with the descending loft face technology but never had the opportunity to try it out.
It puts such a good roll on the ball. If possible, you should try it.

ooh, that smaller Agera with a slant neck or the vintage nova slant neck...another thing that might cost me this year! So many good releases.

I thought the Agera was a tad heavy for my liking, so the RS might be just what the doctor ordered.
Also you can change the weights out and lighten it up a tad.

Very interested in Gransport 35. In the photos it appears to have the same out-of-this-world good finish as the Darkspeed irons!!! :love::love:

I need to get these in hand immediately.

I really like what Cobra is doing with their putters, and their price points are solid. Looking forward to giving these a roll.

Very nice looking lineup from Cobra. I like the carbon crown on the 3D series, and the PEBAX insert on the Vintage line is intriguing since I'm a big White Hot fan. Glad to see they were able to keep DLT also, and incorporate it in both lines.

Nice looking with a pretty finish on them.

The Agera RS and CB have me intrigued for sure. I always got along well with my Agera so I’ll be giving these a try for sure.

Wouldn't be against trying DLT, an interesting idea for a couple situations around greens.

So excited for this! May just have to ogle pics for a while until they hit shelves. Very interested in the feel of the softer insert. My eyes have been more drawn to the vintage line due to more subdued look but have ample time to give them all some good attention.

I’ll dig into this later but immediately the Grandsport and Agera RS catch my eye… all around great looking putters

Love the look of the Cuda. Be interesting to try these.

Thanks @Hawk! Great work, as always.

I've been (not so) patiently awaiting these! At first look I'm loving the updates and can hardly wait to get these in hand. I do gravitate toward the vintage line, but am intrigued by the 3D line. I'm more familiar with a softer insert, but am not against the 3D putter if the durability of the insert is adequate. I know insert durability in the previous rendition was a concern for some, but have also heard others share the experience more akin to that of @Scooby45. My guess, based on other situations, would be that Cobra heard the concerns and will have addressed them. Anxious to see!

I’ll dig into this later but immediately the Grandsport and Agera RS catch my eye… all around great looking putters
You have great taste sir.

Also I know the story is the putters (as it should be), but do we know what the headcovers look like, and are they using magnets this year instead of velcro?

Was hoping for something milled from them. These look pretty good though.

Back