2024 Callaway Golf Bags

First round over the weekend with the Fairway+ and it worked great on my Motocaddy. I feel like there was less chatter than with my C-130 but it's been a minute. Regardless it wasn't bad at all. There was some binding trying to get my clubs out around my phone but nothing too bad. Super happy with this decision so far. Looking forward to having one bag this year and getting away from having a bag for golf and a bag for the range.

IMG_0597.jpeg

Had my first round with my Goat Cup Fairway 14. Really enjoyed this bag!

It sits perfectly in my Nitron cart and I love the way the clubs are sitting, so easy to see and pick clubs View attachment 9248004
How do you like it on the cart with the low rider 2.0 tech? Haven’t had mine on a pushcart yet, but on the motorized carts, its so nice to have them stay firmly in place without difficulty!

How do you like it on the cart with the low rider 2.0 tech? Haven’t had mine on a pushcart yet, but on the motorized carts, its so nice to have them stay firmly in place without difficulty!
It was great. Solid the whole round and didn't move

It was great. Solid the whole round and didn't move
Definitely good to know. I'm in the market for a new bag, and part of it is due to how much my current stand bag moves around on my push cart or in a riding cart.

How I now look at any bag that does not have Shaft Shield:

Suspicious Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF by MOODMAN

Curious how much the Shaft Shield is helping to cut down on the club chatter.

I would imagine if has to be playing some role in helping to cut down the noise.

I would imagine if has to be playing some role in helping to cut down the noise.
I think it has a lot to do with it. The clubs do not slide on that rubber material nearly as easy as they do with the cloth/mesh

It does. Austin talked about that in our presentation, and I have noticed the difference on the course.

It stays in place on a push cart really well. The bottom bracket on my Clicgear cart is kind of screwy for any bag, but once I get the bag base in place and strap it down it stays put really well - actually better than my Sun Mountain Sync did. The Sync was kind of irritating in the way it kept twisting during the round and I'd have to readjust it several times, no such problem with the Fairway 14.

I have the habit where on downhills I'll just give the pushcart a shove and let it run free down the hill, the FW14 stays perfectly in place during the high speed downhill runs. :LOL:

It stays in place on a push cart really well. The bottom bracket on my Clicgear cart is kind of screwy for any bag, but once I get the bag base in place and strap it down it stays put really well - actually better than my Sun Mountain Sync did. The Sync was kind of irritating in the way it kept twisting during the round and I'd have to readjust it several times, no such problem with the Fairway 14.

I have the habit where on downhills I'll just give the pushcart a shove and let it run free down the hill, the FW14 stays perfectly in place during the high speed downhill runs. :LOL:
That’s fantastic to hear!

I am wondering how mine will setup on my older Clic Gear 3.0. I don't have the tour kit like you do to hold the bag up on the cart, but I do have the Riser on the bottom stand portion.

I don't use mine much anymore, preferring to ride mainly, but have always had issues with my old bag moving around on the Clic Gear. Hopefully Lowrider 2.0 helps put an end to that, as it was really frustrating readjusting the bag numerous times a round.

I am wondering how mine will setup on my older Clic Gear 3.0. I don't have the tour kit like you do to hold the bag up on the cart, but I do have the Riser on the bottom stand portion.

I don't use mine much anymore, preferring to ride mainly, but have always had issues with my old bag moving around on the Clic Gear. Hopefully Lowrider 2.0 helps put an end to that, as it was really frustrating readjusting the bag numerous times a round.
The bag is super secure and the lack of clatter is impressive on my Nitron.

Mine is a 3.0 also, but I don't have the bag riser. I should probably try it, that bottom bracket is the most irritating part about the Clicgear for me. The Lowrider 2.0 works really well on the push cart, though.

Impressive

Mine is a 3.0 also, but I don't have the bag riser. I should probably try it, that bottom bracket is the most irritating part about the Clicgear for me. The Lowrider 2.0 works really well on the push cart, though.
The riser is ok, i wouldn't say it is a great solution.... but that was based on using it with old style bags.

I would imagine it should be much improved with the bottom of the Fairway+.... its just such a good base on a stand bag. Honestly best I have ever encountered. Super stable, no worries of it falling if I have it standing upright.

I would imagine it should be much improved with the bottom of the Fairway+.... its just such a good base on a stand bag. Honestly best I have ever encountered. Super stable, no worries of it falling if I have it standing upright.
It’s even nice when I have my bag sitting in my garage between rounds. I had to make sure to lean the Sync (and C-130 before it) against something so they wouldn’t tip over. The Fairway 14 is perfectly stable standing upright on its own, no worries about coming out to the garage and finding my bag lying on the floor.

It’s even nice when I have my bag sitting in my garage between rounds. I had to make sure to lean the Sync (and C-130 before it) against something so they wouldn’t tip over. The Fairway 14 is perfectly stable standing upright on its own, no worries about coming out to the garage and finding my bag lying on the floor.
I was at my in-laws over the weekend and had to leave my Fairway+ stood upright in a corner. Never a worry about it tipping over. The bases on these are crazy solid.

The riser is ok, i wouldn't say it is a great solution.... but that was based on using it with old style bags.

My son’s fairway plus is scheduled to be delivered Monday. He had a clicgear 3.0. Is this the riser you are talking about?

My son’s fairway plus is scheduled to be delivered Monday. He had a clicgear 3.0. Is this the riser you are talking about?

It is. Why did I get it? On my old Ogio bag, walking the course at times the bag would scrape on the front tire. I thought it was the easiest option to raise it slightly, and give a large footprint for the old bag to rest on.

I don't know if it is even necessary with the new Fairway+ bags. I think the base being larger should eliminate any issues with it. A lot of the problem I had though, I think was from the old bag twisting on the cart, but again, Lowrider tech and the strap passthrough should really help a lot in terms of keeping it more secure.

I need an all black 2024 Hyperlite Zero

It is. Why did I get it? On my old Ogio bag, walking the course at times the bag would scrape on the front tire. I thought it was the easiest option to raise it slightly, and give a large footprint for the old bag to rest on.

I don't know if it is even necessary with the new Fairway+ bags. I think the base being larger should eliminate any issues with it. A lot of the problem I had though, I think was from the old bag twisting on the cart, but again, Lowrider tech and the strap passthrough should really help a lot in terms of keeping it more secure.

Yeah, I hate that part of the clicgear 3.0 design. Maybe I’ll see how the fairway+ rides in it before getting an extension. I just want him to have a good experience with the bag on his push cart. I’ll report back once we try it out.

I've had no problems with the bag contacting the front tire, that's not an issue at all. My only issue is that the bottom bracket/mount on the Clicgear is funky and I have to be a little meticulous about how I put the bag on it so it sits square and is all the way on the mount. Once I have it there and strapped down, it doesn't move or twist at all. And FWIW, the base of the Fairway 14 is better designed and sits better on the mount than the base of my Sun Mountain Sync did.

Love the waterproof feature on the fairway 14. Really noticed it this week. It drizzled a bit on my 9 hole round this week and I also spilled a cup of water on it while I was pulling the bag of the car

The legs on my motocaddy bag broke last week. So now I’m really looking at bags because I’m using my 2015 Grandaddy bag and rather preserve that one as much as I can

Back