2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Initial thoughts are nothing but positive! I may need to cut down on stuff I have in it to get some stuff sorted better. But I'm amazed all that fit in there.
You may want to scale down on all that clutter a bit 😂😂😂👍🏼

Initial thoughts are nothing but positive! I may need to cut down on stuff I have in it to get some stuff sorted better. But I'm amazed all that fit in there.
I'm still refining my pocket organization, but I'm more than happy with the amount of storage the bag has and how it's laid out.

I must say. My favorite feature of this bag is the velcro for the glove on the front. It seems silly, but I've lost a few gloves to velcro on other bags so I really don't touch it, but this section on the Callaway bag is big enough to more than securely hold a glove. I love it, I no longer need to wrap my glove around the bag strap to secure it!

I've got a fairway 14 in the cart. But....

I've got a fairway 14 in the cart. But....
Do It GIF

I like the versatility of the top on the Fairway 14. I prefer my headcover clubs at the "top" of the bag, and the "top" changes 180 degrees from a riding cart to a push cart (putter well is at the "bottom" (facing outward) when on a riding cart, on "top" (facing upward) on a push cart). I don't like my iron heads dangling downward into my headcover clubs - they can get snagged by the headcovers and/or bang against the graphite shafts of the longer clubs. I can swap my clubs around and the 14-way top works well either way, the arrangement of the slots is pretty symmetrical and the bag top isn't sloped/slanted in a way that makes either arrangement awkward.

I tried it on the pushcart today with the headcover clubs on the "bottom" (like they would be in a riding cart) and it was an instant 'no' for me. It did make for quite the s**tshow as I was walking down the fairway trying to swap clubs around while moving, though! :LOL:

First impressions on the Fairway 14.

Looks: Very good! Sleek, the grey is quite subdued but I think it looks stylish nonetheless. I like how clean it looks when all bundled up.

View attachment 9246117

Space: There's a lot of it! The previous photo holds in 14 clubs + extra driver, alignment sticks and two extra shafts. And it's not even tight to close the rain cover. In addition to that, it holds all of this stuff... Yeah, I have a ton of stuff in my bag :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9246118

Carrying: It took me maybe 2min to adust the straps to be comfortable. Bag chatter seems to be quite low and I can see myself continuing to carry on courses that have lousy carts for guests. Most rounds will be with a push cart, but I see no issue in carrying this one.

Can't wait to get it out on the course!
Can’t wait to get my grey! Looks awesome and nice write up

Went to another gold mart and they didn’t have the color I wanted there. They had it at another store and are shipping it to the one near me so I can check out and make sure it’s the color I want. I would order it online but I have a $100 gift card. But definitely getting the fairway+.

I will say they had the 14 in the color I want and it’s easily the best 14 way divide I’ve seen.

On Sunday one of the guys I got paired up with was really checking out the bag. His first few comments were just about how sharp it looks then he noticed how big the opening was compared to his SunMountain. I noticed with his that there was a lot of wear on his leg where they get strapped into the cart. That's when I pointed out Low Rider, and mentioned the bag will no longer slide around and get out of place when driving around. That surprised him that a company had finally solved that issue.

I will say it did great out there in the hilly course I played, not too many flat spots out there and was a bit concerned about it falling over. It did start to feel a bit heavy after 9 holes but it could also just be me and how out of shape I am. After the round it had felt like I had done leg day at the gym lol.

The reviews from The Grandaddy guys have me convinced. Ordered a Fairway + last week for my 12 year old son. It says available in 5-7 days on the website, my order details says not until June or July. I really hope it’s sooner than that. Once I see his, I know I’ll end up getting one and the same color way as the Grandaddy guys, that blue is sharp.

The reviews from The Grandaddy guys have me convinced. Ordered a Fairway + last week for my 12 year old son. It says available in 5-7 days on the website, my order details says not until June or July. I really hope it’s sooner than that. Once I see his, I know I’ll end up getting one and the same color way as the Grandaddy guys, that blue is sharp.
You won’t be disappointed!!

First impressions on the Fairway 14.

Looks: Very good! Sleek, the grey is quite subdued but I think it looks stylish nonetheless. I like how clean it looks when all bundled up.

View attachment 9246117

Space: There's a lot of it! The previous photo holds in 14 clubs + extra driver, alignment sticks and two extra shafts. And it's not even tight to close the rain cover. In addition to that, it holds all of this stuff... Yeah, I have a ton of stuff in my bag :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9246118

Carrying: It took me maybe 2min to adust the straps to be comfortable. Bag chatter seems to be quite low and I can see myself continuing to carry on courses that have lousy carts for guests. Most rounds will be with a push cart, but I see no issue in carrying this one.

Can't wait to get it out on the course!
Bag chatter is super low. That’s one thing I really have noticed.

And once you adjust those straps to your body (pull the tabs), it’s super comfortable and easy to carry

On Sunday one of the guys I got paired up with was really checking out the bag. His first few comments were just about how sharp it looks then he noticed how big the opening was compared to his SunMountain. I noticed with his that there was a lot of wear on his leg where they get strapped into the cart. That's when I pointed out Low Rider, and mentioned the bag will no longer slide around and get out of place when driving around. That surprised him that a company had finally solved that issue.

I will say it did great out there in the hilly course I played, not too many flat spots out there and was a bit concerned about it falling over. It did start to feel a bit heavy after 9 holes but it could also just be me and how out of shape I am. After the round it had felt like I had done leg day at the gym lol.
Walking and carrying at our advanced age is no joke.

You can always call and see if that timeline is correct. This isn’t the first time something has been listed as available on the site and orders shown as later

Bag chatter is super low. That’s one thing I really have noticed...
I've noticed that about the bag chatter as well. There's a lot less of it than I had in my Sun Mountain Sync.

Another nice, well thought out touch I've discovered is the grab handle at the bottom of the bag, below the front pockets. I load my clubs in and out of the back seat of my truck, and that handle is in a very helpful place.

Another nice, well thought out touch I've discovered is the grab handle at the bottom of the bag, below the front pockets. I load my clubs in and out of the back seat of my truck, and that handle is in a very helpful place.
I really hadn’t thought about that until you said it, but I used that handle yesterday without realizing it. Just an intuitive design, nice little feature

Had my first round with my Goat Cup Fairway 14. Really enjoyed this bag!

It sits perfectly in my Nitron cart and I love the way the clubs are sitting, so easy to see and pick clubs IMG_5264.jpeg

Back