2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Alright I’m jumping in on this for 2024. I really need to cut about 25lbs and up the strength. No time like the present to get the body better

Come on homie, swole is the goal; size is the prize.
Pixel Gym GIF by Smolverse

Alright I’m jumping in on this for 2024. I really need to cut about 25lbs and up the strength. No time like the present to get the body better
youtube mix GIF

Sent this to a few buddies earlier & might as well post it up. 1 year ago pic vs a few days ago. Gym time & over 1,000 miles run this year. Crazy year but think I crushed it. On to 2024! #NotDoneYet

View attachment 9231398
This is awesome man! You are an inspiration man! Let's keep it moving folks. Let's do some now and thens THPers.
First is when I started my program with my coach in Nov. 22 and Yesterday. Just over a year. Let's go 2024!
Capture.PNGIMG_8824.jpeg

Let's go! Love this!

Will be starting my 2024 program Tuesday. Looking to improve strength and flexibility. Will try to incorporate some cardio in as well.

Will be starting my 2024 program Tuesday. Looking to improve strength and flexibility. Will try to incorporate some cardio in as well.
What kind of program are you starting?

What kind of program are you starting?
I created my own golf workout. I focus on incresing corre strength and overall flexibility with some Yoga involved. I have a back issue (herniated and bulging discs) that will factor into too, And depending on the weather, I'll probably start running again in the spring.

I did it, I got back into the gym! I was unaware at the time that my workout would include Bulgarian split squats. That's one way to welcome me back to the gym haha. I went light on the weight today to ease myself back into it. I did back and legs today. I had some gym mates that made my workout a little more challenging.

IMG_0299.jpeg IMG_0305.jpeg

Last edited:
I did it, I got back into the gym! I was unaware at the time that my workout would include Bulgarian split squats. That's one way to welcome me back to the gym haha. I went light on the weight today to ease myself back into it. I did back and legs today. I had some gym mates that made my workout a little more challenging.

View attachment 9232903 View attachment 9232905
1. Quite the audience!
2. Starting back at it with bulgarian split squats... :oops:

1. Quite the audience!
2. Starting back at it with bulgarian split squats... :oops:
They were not making it easy, my workout too much longer than it needed to because they kept trying to get my attention. When I was doing reverse lunges I was so afraid I was going to trip on one of them.

They were not making it easy, my workout too much longer than it needed to because they kept trying to get my attention. When I was doing reverse lunges I was so afraid I was going to trip on one of them.
I'm sure Milo had no idea what was going on! He seems to be a curious little guy.

I'm sure Milo had no idea what was going on! He seems to be a curious little guy.
He was so confused. And he really is, it's all so new to him still so he is curious about everything, but he is showing more personality every single day. The best is watching him play with a toy by himself, he throws it up in the air and growls at it, then chases it and repeats.

He was so confused. And he really is, it's all so new to him still so he is curious about everything, but he is showing more personality every single day. The best is watching him play with a toy by himself, he throws it up in the air and growls at it, then chases it and repeats.
My daughter picked up a rescue dog named Milo as well. Looks the same.

He is so cute! Milo gets really cold but hates sweaters. We are working on that still.

Ok, I will stop hijacking this thread, back to workouts, sorry everyone!
Dog pictures is never thread hijacking!

Squats, worked up to 10 total reps at 162.5kg. bench presses 122.5x5; 130x5, 137.5x4. bent over rows, 132.5kg for 3 sets of 5.

Last workout of 2023, felt good to get the work in!

Wife and I will be pushing ourselves harder this year. Looking to see results, not just maintain.

Back