2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Definitely worth a look for those who might not enjoy hybrids a lot.

that's awesome, really impressive that your swing can get a 2i working so well, and a testament to the forgiveness of a traditionally challenging club.

These irons were on fire today. Played in super windy canyon course. The 4i off the tee was so good. My bag is so locked.

Curious if anyone is playing 150 or 200 with Tensei blue AM2 shafts. I have a soft spot for Titleist. Back in grad school there were a group of us that played every week at the Rose Bowl, and my iron play was strong, gaming a set of DCI golds including a 1-iron (my driver liked to visit different zip codes). I’m having good luck with a Vokey lob experiment and am doing a Titleist wedge fitting next month. I’m committed to getting my wedge play strong - I can’t bomb it from the tee anymore but no excuse for not making up strokes in the short game.

Anywho after coming back from a multi-year injury lay-off, I’m finding the Tensei blue shafts to typically time well for me as long as the weight is right. The Blue AM2 in the Vokey is great - no issue with near full swings on the 60. Seems like 7 or 8-PW might be good. Maybe when I do the wedge fit I can hit an iron or two, but curious if anyone has gone that route.

I love these so much, it’s great walking in a store and having no desire to look at new irons.

I have been moving my irons a bit too much right to left lately, but it is me and not the irons. I did have 4 good birdie looks today that I failed to convert. I have been focusing so much on my driver swing that I need to get back and work on my irons a bit. I still like everything about the T150/200 combo set and it is solidly cemented in my bag.

I tried the T-200 and T-350 irons at my fitting 2 weeks ago. Just didn’t get along with these irons for some reason.

I am testing out new wedge lofts now to gap better with the irons. I am still very happy with the T series that my bag has been tailored to fit around the iron set. I may have added some custom paint to the 48* and utility irons...

I'm planning for a fitting sometime late April/Early May and am very interested in testing the T-Series irons (among others) but the T-Series has captured my full attention lately.

I'm currently playing Ping i200's and not really sure where i fit into the T-Series. I'd like to think maybe a 200/150 combo set, but even a straight 200 set or 350/200 mix could be in the realm of possibility.

The goal is to find the set that really fits my swing/game the best and affords me the chance to shoot some decent numbers consistently. I really haven't been able to play golf much the last 2 years due to work responsibilities and, while my game hasn't tanked, it's certainly not as strong as it could or should be. It may sound ridiculous looking at my current handicap (and considering that i'm not getting any younger) but i really feel like i am capable of cutting my 'cap in half. So... that's the goal.

I'm planning for a fitting sometime late April/Early May and am very interested in testing the T-Series irons (among others) but the T-Series has captured my full attention lately.

I'm currently playing Ping i200's and not really sure where i fit into the T-Series. I'd like to think maybe a 200/150 combo set, but even a straight 200 set or 350/200 mix could be in the realm of possibility.

The goal is to find the set that really fits my swing/game the best and affords me the chance to shoot some decent numbers consistently. I really haven't been able to play golf much the last 2 years due to work responsibilities and, while my game hasn't tanked, it's certainly not as strong as it could or should be. It may sound ridiculous looking at my current handicap (and considering that i'm not getting any younger) but i really feel like i am capable of cutting my 'cap in half. So... that's the goal.
Definitely hit all of the series. Are there any Titleist days near you?

Try them all. I find the T150 very forgiving. I have T350 in 4i which is like hitting a hybrid as far as forgiveness and feels solid too.

Definitely hit all of the series. Are there any Titleist days near you?
That's my hope and I'm looking! I'm on a very short leash with work and i'm usually doing 6 days a week until June comes around.
I have a fitting scheduled for one of my free Saturdays and let them know i'd like to try all of the T-Serie irons so, fingers crossed.
Also in the mix is the Ping Blueprint just for giggles... i'm probably more of an i230 player but again, we'll see.

Try them all. I find the T150 very forgiving. I have T350 in 4i which is like hitting a hybrid as far as forgiveness and feels solid too.
That's what i've been thinking. I'd really love to get back to a forged iron but would likely need help with 4i.
I'm definitely going to give everything a shot and see what rises to the top. Thanks!

I have been moving my irons a bit too much right to left for a minute now. When I went in for my Vokey Experience wedge fitting today and was fit to one degree flat, I decided to see if it would help the ball flight in my iron set. I took them in and, lo and behold, they were one degree upright, even though ordered standard. They moved them to one degree flat. I hit the 7 iron on the foresight monitor at the store for 5 or 6 swings and wow, what a difference. I am now getting a bit higher peak height, much less movement left and better descent angle. Now I am really excited for my next round.

I don't have stats to share for yesterday's play - it was a scramble with @dAS0 @blazinden and @Sarzar - but these are still the star of the show for me. I think I only hit one bad iron shot all day - unfortunately it was on an island green :poop: - but otherwise I was golden. First iron shot of the day, no range at the course so a completely cold swing, hit a 7i from 160 into a pretty good breeze to about 8'. Now that's called being comfortable!

More work on my swing to do. After seeing some images of my backswing, it looks flat, but contact was still good over the weekend.

Shanking the first tee shot in a tournament is a poor way to start, but that was the only major issue. I am pulling the irons a bit still, but am finding the green even with the miss hits. I did have a bunch of shots that felt great, were on line, but landed short of my target by 10 yards. I am not sure if wind played a factor or if I am lifting the irons more than I should. Still, being around the green on off shots has helped.

Two bright spots were a 2i from 220 yards that I hit well and ended up between a green side bunker and the green. @SkiBumGolfer chipped in for eagle from 15 feet or so. I’ll take the assist 😉
The other shot was an 8i into the wind on an island green par 3. I clubbed up twice to make sure I got there and the club did everything I wanted it to. I went long, saw some back spin and almost holed it. These clubs do well in my amateur hands and perform perfectly when I manage to swing well. I am still very happy with feel across the face through the full iron set.

More work on my swing to do. After seeing some images of my backswing, it looks flat, but contact was still good over the weekend.

Shanking the first tee shot in a tournament is a poor way to start, but that was the only major issue. I am pulling the irons a bit still, but am finding the green even with the miss hits. I did have a bunch of shots that felt great, were on line, but landed short of my target by 10 yards. I am not sure if wind played a factor or if I am lifting the irons more than I should. Still, being around the green on off shots has helped.

Two bright spots were a 2i from 220 yards that I hit well and ended up between a green side bunker and the green. @SkiBumGolfer chipped in for eagle from 15 feet or so. I’ll take the assist 😉
The other shot was an 8i into the wind on an island green par 3. I clubbed up twice to make sure I got there and the club did everything I wanted it to. I went long, saw some back spin and almost holed it. These clubs do well in my amateur hands and perform perfectly when I manage to swing well. I am still very happy with feel across the face through the full iron set.
Don't feel too bad about the shorts. I think we all saw similar - case in point hole 9, all three of us thought we flushed it and still ended up just short on the closely mown area. There were a lot of swirling breezes. Also right there with you on pulling - that was my miss yesterday also. I know why I'm doing it, but it still needs more work.

You're definitely flushing it more often than not, and even when you're not it's turning out pretty nicely.

The guys from Titleist are at our course for a demo weekend and I decided to try out the irons.
The T200 and T350 were absolutely sweet. Some of the best irons I have hit.
My friend was hitting the TSR2 and TSR3 drivers and he was just creaming the ball!

After being a Callaway guy all my life I am very tempted to give these irons a shot!
Not sure why more folks don't play Titleist gear. Absolutely top notch.

Last edited:
The guys from Titleist are at our course for a demo weekend and I decided to try out the irons.
The T200 and T350 were absolutely sweet. Some of the best irons I have hit.
My friend was hitting the TSR2 and TSR3 drivers and he was just creaming the ball!

After being a Callaway guy all my life I am very tempted to give these irons a shot!

Love my T350/T200 iron set and agree they are some of the best.

Price. Lack of shafts.

Price. Lack of shafts.
It's funny because with the latter, they are the only major OEM (that I know of) that offers the Tensei AM2 graphite shafts as a stock option, which are one I get along with well. I'm pondering them despite the price and because of that.

It's funny because with the latter, they are the only major OEM (that I know of) that offers the Tensei AM2 graphite shafts as a stock option, which are one I get along with well. I'm pondering them despite the price and because of that.
Currently have the Red Tensei AM2 in my combo set and really like them.

Back