CONTEST 2023 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Jeez Creighton was 11% from 3?

Where was that last weekend. :LOL:
Friday afternoon last weekend. 3/20 for 15%.

The other team laid a dud. 😕

FBC7BFB5-763C-4C29-B103-F5ED476BE56A.jpeg

They were locked in once it was 70-60. Tough bunch to put away.

Texas playing deliberately on offense in the last ten plus minutes didn’t pay off. With a little over 12 minutes left, Texas led 64-51. Miami outscored them 37-17 for the rest of the game.

interesting on the hybrids. Seems ill have one in my bag soon if not then 3w or bomber...

is the C723 hybrid the same size as EXS Pro back in 2020

IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! I cannot believe we pulled off that comeback and made it to the Final Four!! Texas played a fantastic game and took away the 3s. What a game by Coach L and these cardiac Canes!!

I love Larranaga's no-small-talk, no-smile handshake line demeanor. You can't tell if they won or loss if you only watch that.

Terry Holland is smiling somewhere.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! I cannot believe we pulled off that comeback and made it to the Final Four!! Texas played a fantastic game and took away the 3s. What a game by Coach L and these cardiac Canes!!
I might have to change my avi back to the canes

Would love to see Miami take it all. Still remember watching that 2006 George Mason team makes it's run with Coach L, would be great to see him win it all!

Let’s have madness and see those Owls take it all!!!

So, of those left, how confident were you when you got assigned your teams? Be honest

Good luck to the final 4 teams and assigned THP owners!

having a fun time figuring out my e523 hybrid option and thanks THP for sweet prizes

So, of those left, how confident were you when you got assigned your teams? Be honest
I was happy with the selection

confident to make sweet 16
A little less about the potential matchup against bama

I had a classmate in high school that was a SDSU super fan when it came to basketball. Not sure if had family relation on staff or just alums or something…

The team has been pretty solid over the last decade really

Mine was probably easiest to be confident in, of the teams left. They finished the season ranked #10 overall, and I actually have UConn winning it all in another money bracket.

Not at all, I have Memphis in all of my brackets going to the elite 8 but no further. Didn't think FAU could upset Memphis, let alone go on this tear.

Back