CONTEST 2023 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
March Madness is here and that means a killer contest! We have partnered with Tour Edge Golf and they have generously offered some incredible prizes.

This will be open to 64 THPers that will randomly be tied to a team making their run at winning it all. You must be an Albatross Club Member to enter. If you aren't already one, you can read all about it here and decide if it's something you would like to join.

If your team makes it to the top 8 you are automatically a winner! The prizes are as follows:

WINNERS!

1st Place - Choice of Exotics 723 Driver
- @wazzubrew
2nd Place - Choice of 723 Fairway - @scratchgolfjourney
3rd Place - Choice of Exotics 723 Hybrid - @Gman79
4th Place - Choice of Exotics 723 Hybrid - @rallo
5th-8th Place - Choice of Hot Launch 523 Hybrid - @Bernoulli @leftygolfermn311 @MarMill @Hacker67

To enter, simply post in this thread that you want to participate in this contest and the first 64 Albatross Club members will be selected. <-- THE FIRST 64 HAVE BEEN SELECTED

This first post will be updated daily with revised brackets during the tournament.

This thread will also be used for all of the March Madness college basketball conversations no matter if you are a part of the contest or not. Good luck everybody.

2023THPbracketWinner.jpg

In case it's too hard to read the names above, they are spelled out below as well.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 3.08.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in for another year! 😁

I'd love to be in! Thanks!

I'm in, thanks for the oppo!

I’m in. This sounds fun! Thanks!

I’m in!!! Let’s go! :)

I'd like to get in :drinks:

Good luck everyone, I'll keep out of this one as I'm going to be seeing more TEE gear soon!

I would love to enter please.

I would like to participate. Thanks for the great contest and prizes.

I want to be in

I would love to participate! Count me in!

I'm in!

I am in thank you!

I would love to be in! I know you probably randomly dole out teams, but if you could sneak me the Hawkeyes that would be awesome. (Added benefit of better odds for everyone else!)

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I'm down for sure

Definitely want in!

I definitely want in again. Thanks GG!!

Back