2023 Cobra KING TEC Utility Irons

I’m probably the wrong guy to ask as I loathe steelfiber
that tells me enough..... i have not heard many good things about them. I was going to try the MMT but was just trying to get another opinion first:ROFLMAO:

Looks damn nice for a utility style club. I'll give it a try. Only UT i've really gotten along with is the MP Fli-Hi. This could blend well in a set and also has the OL option. Something for everyone.

The OL really has be intrigued. Is it worth a flyer on one over a OL hybrid? I am going to have a spot open up very likely as I plan to eliminate the 54/60 on the wedges and just get a 56 bent weak.

Man expensive day for me. Thank god for pro shop credit

The OL really has be intrigued. Is it worth a flyer on one over a OL hybrid? I am going to have a spot open up very likely as I plan to eliminate the 54/60 on the wedges and just get a 56 bent weak.
Having the utility profile on the 7 length shaft is really fun if you can get sufficient launch and spin out of it.

utilities! one of my favorite categories now so I would love to try these. They look great and I bet they are a treat to hit.

I haven't gotten along with Utilities in previous years. I will give this one a go, but will likely end up with a hybrid
Same boat. The internet golfer in me wishes I could play a utility.

These look really nice. May have to give that 4/5 a shot as I’m looking for a specific yardage gap between 5i and 5W.

I'd love to try this thing out. I just built a 3 iron (Cobra Bio Cell) with a Xcaliber shaft. This would be fun to try out.

The more I look at these the more I want. They look so good and with the static lofts they kind of blend right in which I kind of dig. Going to make for some fun bag build possibilities

The more I look at these the more I want. They look so good and with the static lofts they kind of blend right in which I kind of dig. Going to make for some fun bag build possibilities
I currently have the mizuno HMB 2 iron( not in love with but don't hate also) and decided to order one of these to replace it because they look good and I typically love Cobra I have played in the past.

I keep eyeing the 4

Hello gorgeous...you will be mine!
IMG_3335.jpg

I'm curious about getting a 4 to try out. I've not been getting along with the hybrids recently.

I think I’m just going to throw caution to the wind and order this one today. The hunt for the utility spot on 2023 needs to start somewhere!

👀

C3BF9A0B-C00E-4FC5-8A55-76596F2E6173.jpeg

Back