2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

Alright, THIS is a world I could attempt to live in again haha! Absolute 🔥

I can't shake some of the design elements and what their intent must be - the very intricate internals with the tungsten. The intentional ridge that wraps the back of the head where the sole and crown meet... I just... Whewww.

Umm what? Super hybrid! Curious to see how you like it compared to the UW. Hybrids have been absent from my bag for a bit as I haven’t had one that I jived with in a while, as most are smaller than I prefer.

This oversized design looks like it would be a lot of fun to hit.

I can't shake some of the design elements and what their intent must be - the very intricate internals with the tungsten. The intentional ridge that wraps the back of the head where the sole and crown meet... I just... Whewww.
Out. Of. My. Head.

I really like the shaping and the look of crown of this time around. If it delivers on what Callaway claims it to be, its going to be a weapon for some.

Really not sure if this is something I'd find success with or not. I definitely would like to try it though. As someone that seems to have a very poor history with fairway woods, but also can't hit a low-lofted hybrid, I can see the potential. Enjoyed it @Jman !

@Jman between UW and Super hybrid what is the differences between these 2? Are they suppose to play similar or are they meant for 2 different play styles or just adding another option in the top half of the bag?
This is a pure distance club, meant for speed and power. The UW has speed, but is about taking all that is good from a fairway and a hybrid and molding it into an extremely neutral, workable, precision driven long option.

Looks like it can be lofted down to 15*

Hmmm…. My TSR1 hybrid shaft spins with the 1-2-3-4 setting but the A-B-C-D setting is on a free spinning cog. I was hoping to avoid this with the Callaway.
Callaway uses two cogs. Orientation of shaft never changes.

Mainly it’s a metal frame construction. The Paradym story to me is the carbon frame construction. The Paradigm shift. Just me though.The price isn’t that big a deal. Callaway will start liquidating them as “Like New” on CPO for $270-$300 or so by next summer.
In the driver and fairways, that is the story, in the hybrids, it wasn’t 😉

So this is an interesting release for me personally. I tried to get along with the Super Hybrid but could not in the past, but being in the Paradym line and how much I've loved everything from it, I am curious.

I'm really intrigued. The ESH 3h I have is a bomber. Not sure where to slot this one in my bag though :D

I also THINK I still have the Epic SH I reviewed somewhere for comparison to the new one

Hmmmm....that's certainly intriguing.
In the end, not sure how much 1* would matter, but it would put it squarely in the 3w replacement.

Oh this thing is a beauty

In the end, not sure how much 1* would matter, but it would put it squarely in the 3w replacement.
Yep, and I bet it would be a heck of a lot of fun.

Back