2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

I’ve been waiting for this

This will be great no matter how detailed he gets, hope there is no holds bar. Between the jiggly rooms and trying to get in the legals dope mfg in CA with Tommy Chong this is a best seller.

Watching now and it's really good. Feherty so good with this kind of format/interview
To me, Feherty is the ONLY one that could do this kind of interview and do it well

Just started interview

Watching now and it's really good. Feherty so good with this kind of format/interview

What are you watching it on? I don't see it on their YT yet.

That seemed pretty honest and genuine.

Looking forward to the documentary he’s making, this interview seemed like a little introduction to what that will be.

I love the nugget dropped by Feherty about a documentary of AK's life is being made.

Looking forward to the documentary he’s making, this interview seemed like a little introduction to what that will be.
I didn't expect him to have answers to all of my questions nor do I think I am entitled to answers. It was a little lacking of some details to be sure. I think it is great that he is taking ownership of the past and really hope he keeps improving himself.

I love the nugget dropped by Feherty about a documentary of AK's life is being made.
I imagine that is where he’ll go into greater detail on the demons he battled, feherty interview didn’t really tell us anything we didn’t know already

I didn't expect him to have answers to all of my questions nor do I think I am entitled to answers. It was a little lacking of some details to be sure. I think it is great that he is taking ownership of the past and really hope he keeps improving himself.
I was kind of surprised when I heard the timing of when he started to turn his life around, better late than never for his wife and daughter though.

It was what I expected as far as athletes go in sit down interviews. You get enough to know nothing, but enough to confirm what was rumor and what wasn’t.

I am glad finding out he was gonna be a dad put things into perspective for him. Happens to a lot of us.

One thing that is universal, becoming a dad is life changing and immediately puts things into perspective, no matter your status or bank account.

One thing that is universal, becoming a dad is life changing and immediately puts things into perspective, no matter your status or bank account.
Absolute fact.

It was what I expected as far as athletes go in sit down interviews. You get enough to know nothing, but enough to confirm what was rumor and what wasn’t.
Yep. He said a lot without saying a lot. I wonder if he’s saving some of the deets for the upcoming documentary they mentioned? I’m honestly surprised he’s opening up at all.

Hopefully he can stay well. I always rooted for AK back in the day and I’m rooting just as hard for him now.

Yep. He said a lot without saying a lot. I wonder if he’s saving some of the deets for the upcoming documentary they mentioned? I’m honestly surprised he’s opening up at all.

Hopefully he can stay well. I always rooted for AK back in the day and I’m rooting just as hard for him now.
He said he wanted to share his story and details in the documentary so that it may help someone else that sees themselves in his type of situation

Back