2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

Had he worn a belt buckle, this would haven’t had been an issue from the get go 😒
I don’t think he even wore a belt.

Sure, I am pretty certain there is way more to it..
Dang read some crazy stuff about this just now. Hopefully none of it true or if true he has moved past it.

Dang read some crazy stuff about this just now. Hopefully none of it true or if true he has moved past it.
I am pretty sure most of it is true. But! That doesn’t change that he made way positive steps in his life. Or at least appears to have.

Winning cures all. DFL does not. I am really really really hoping this isn't a sign of things to come, because unfortunately if it does I think that is going to destroy who he is golf wise, and also gives a bad look to LIV because people will not keep tuning in for AK to keep getting lapped.

I mean TBF it doesn't really matter if he was able to secure the bag for his family. That's all that really matters. But golf wise I am fearful this is all he becomes remembered by. An extremely talented young player that people forget the middle and his story becomes that he fell completely off and became terrible.

Winning cures all. DFL does not. I am really really really hoping this isn't a sign of things to come, because unfortunately if it does I think that is going to destroy who he is golf wise, and also gives a bad look to LIV because people will not keep tuning in for AK to keep getting lapped.

I mean TBF it doesn't really matter if he was able to secure the bag for his family. That's all that really matters. But golf wise I am fearful this is all he becomes remembered by. An extremely talented young player that people forget the middle and his story becomes that he fell completely off and became terrible.
It took Willy Z a few tournaments to get back into tournament rhythm and touch. I’d say give him a few events to see what he’s got. He had some great shots and… a shank and top. Building blocks.

3rd round highlights.

This was posted earlier in the thread I think.

This was posted earlier in the thread I think.

I think that number is off. It had to be at least the 10 mil he would have to pay back.

I think that number is off. It had to be at least the 10 mil he would have to pay back.
I doubt he has to pay the insurance back after 12 years.

I doubt he has to pay the insurance back after 12 years.
I don’t know. I always heard “if he ever returned” It had the be paid back..

what makes 4 over pretty good?
It was better than 6 over that he shot the first 2 days? He shot worst round of the field all 3 days I believe.

what makes 4 over pretty good?
12 years away. The first few rounds back after about a year. Willy z was shooting in the 80s. 🤷‍♂️

Back