2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Played yesterday outdoors for the first time this season. Pulled driver on 5 holes and hit 4 fairways. Most of the strikes were off the heel and they still went dead straight without much loss in distance. I can’t even fathom considering swapping drivers right now

I just added 1/4' tungsten cubes with one wrap of lead tape to hold together. I used this in place of the removeable weight in the head of 4 grams. The new cartridge fit like a glove and weighed out to 17 g (give or take as my scale doesn't go the tenth).

I have a bunch of cubes left so if you would like me to make you one just let me know. Each cube is right around 5-6 g so I could also make one closer to 11~12 gram if that is a better fit for what you are looking for.
That would be greatly appreciated, it’s posted that the max weight is 11g but I have no idea what the max LS one is?

That would be greatly appreciated, it’s posted that the max weight is 11g but I have no idea what the max LS one is?
11g was the weight of the gold cover when I weighed it in the max. I believe they are the same piece as the LS but maybe someone else can confirm?

Do you have a scale for grams and a t20 security bit? If so you can weigh out the two pieces and then let me know what new weight you'd like to get to.

If not, and you want to go up two swingweight points you would need to add 4 grams. So if I built out a piece that is ballpark 8 g we should be in business. Drop me an address if you'd like me to send one over. I might have to see if I can drill out or somehow remove a bit of material to get closer to 8 g than 10 g (which would be D5) but happy to try.

I got a ST max coming form Callaway preowned in the next day or two. Cant wait to take it out and compare it to my current 2017 M1.

Only had one bad drive today. Distance was a bit inconsistent but learning to play a fade is different. I have to work so hard to make the ball move left.

Have been hitting draws so far this season with the Max. Have been pleasantly surprised with how the early season has been going off the tee. Paired up with the UST LIN-Q M40X Blue has been quite nice so far and has been hitting a great flight.

RST Max D + Kinetixx Velocity + Chrome Soft X = longer drives than average for me the last couple rounds. I am pondering a Paradym a little less right now because I'm liking what I'm seeing with this driver/shaft combo again.

Have been hitting draws so far this season with the Max. Have been pleasantly surprised with how the early season has been going off the tee. Paired up with the UST LIN-Q M40X Blue has been quite nice so far and has been hitting a great flight.
My Lin-Q black has been an unreal combo with the Max. I also started hitting a draw again which is something I haven’t done for a couple of years. In my two rounds so far I have yet to slice one or really even miss a fairway by more than a couple of feet

So I was able to swap my 10.5* LS head for a 9* LS head. Played first rounds of the year this past week/end in Missouri and still feel it sits closed (lefty) anyone else see this too or just me? I know I’m not in midseason form but had a lot of sweepy hooks and not as many big pushes
Closed isn't what I would say I see at all from the LS. I even have it lofted up to 12.5 with a 10.5 head and I still see neutral.

Closed isn't what I would say I see at all from the LS. I even have it lofted up to 12.5 with a 10.5 head and I still see neutral.
Probably just me then and my strong grip twisting it. Hopefully I can figure it out early season or maybe go back to being a Mavrik 😎😂

Probably just me then and my strong grip twisting it. Hopefully I can figure it out early season or maybe go back to being a Mavrik 😎😂
HZRDUS Blue not working well for you?

HZRDUS Blue not working well for you?
Haven’t had enough swings with it. When I hit it well I love it but my driver swing is so wonky not giving it full justice…yet

The struggles got really bad with the driver. Yesterday and today on the course. Big pushes and high right fades and even some slices.
Went to the range today. Took a couple protein bars, some Hot Tamales, peanut butter crackers and water.

250 balls and only change I made was my setup. At the start of my Work session I could only find high heel on the club at 105mph. When I was done I was full speed ahead at ball 100 at 116mph and finding center.

was setting up open and to close to the ball. I was finding the 280 yard carry mark in the direction I wanted it to go. I am going to go back to a smaller grip to make this monster shaft turn over a little easier.

My last round out was the first round of the year with this being my solo driver in the bag, and well, I hit it like garbage. I played it at at a +1 loft from normal. Today, I played it back at standard loft and hit it better, but still wasn't thrilled. At the range, with a limited sample size, I hit it at +2 and saw a really good ball flight that was consistent, higher, and had some nice carry. Going to use it in this configuration tomorrow to see if I've found something that is going to work.

Threw the Mavrik SZ in the bag tonight over my Rogue St LS and just feel the Mavrik is heavier and sits better to my eye on the tee. Hit it twice tonight and both were hit well. Idk. Maybe I go back to it full time and sell a Rogue St head 🤷🏼‍♂️

Solid and steady today. A few over 300 yards. Living mostly around 285-300. Works great when I actually swing and release it.

Started setting up a little more upright and what a difference in consistency for me. Tight, towering ball flight. Haven’t been getting much roll since the fairways are still soft but I’ve been consistently around 260 carry. It’s really fun being able to confidently take aggressive lines knowing it’ll carry.

I think my max LS has the edge over my Cobra Aerojet LS early on, loved it with the Accra TZ six and really liking what I am seeing with the Graphite design tour ad-di. More testing required plus an another contender has entered picture. The g430 LST joins the battle

After how good I felt during my round yesterday, I need to give a little shoutout to @JB @DannyLe and Shaft Up. I don’t think anything has ever had a bigger positive impact on my game than this driver has. It’s the first time I’m truly able to stand over the ball worry free

Really liking the graphite design tour ad-di Rogue max LS combo

Driver was very solid today. Not sure if I got lucky on the slope or hit something in the fairway but had a drive that left 85 yards in on a 450yd par 4

Hit 11 of 14 fairways today. Granted, one was off of a tree that kicked back in. 1 was blasted through the fairway at 300 yards. I hit 2 big slices today that aren't my normal miss but one was also a heel strike.

i have contemplated grabbing a triple diamond to mess around with. for no reason other than to scramble my brain about what clubs i should use.

I was on fire with my second driver (Rogue ST LS 10.5 lofted up to 11.5 in a UST LIN-Q Red shaft playing 43.5). Only one OB ball on a very bad swing (all me) but was hitting it long and straight other than that.

Hit some absolute monsters with this today. Mostly in the dead middle of the fairway

Back