2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s time to go Rogue, or perhaps as Callaway is phrasing it, “Think Speed. Go Rogue.”

After a release cycle away, where Callaway introduced the Mavrik lineup, Rogue is back, but if you are thinking it’s just another “off year release” that isn’t Epic, you might want to reassess that. 

Callaway is pulling no punches here, and though the Rogue line may have a slightly different target in some respects than Epic, this is still them bringing all of their innovations to the table alongside some new ones. 

What better place to start than drivers, so let’s get into it!

Rogue-Driver-Family-22-0041.jpeg

Callaway Rogue ST MAX Drivers

While the Rogue name is back, there is no...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed Tuned with a more 'slender' Speed Frame. I like it. And we get a 'robustness'! :p.

Going away from the cyclone towards the low tail seems to fit with trends and I like how it's presented here. Really clean look. Strong and classy. Don't miss the the gloss, surprisingly.

Have spent some time with a couple and have enjoyed the 9* LS Triple Diamond. Looks really good over the ball and has performed well. Nice of them to release it up front and eliminate some regular questions there.

Can't wait to hear the GD guys give us their experience with being fit into these bad boys!

Great write up @Jman. Can't wait to hear feedback from the Grandaddy folks.

LS Version:
D69E4D50-FAB7-47D8-97CD-734383CFB17A.jpeg32BDE81B-3988-49D7-BEDD-28EBB6BBD084.jpeg
DD432A0F-8D3B-431A-B352-2C53E22394D5.jpeg35D1C954-9C76-40BA-A504-3B1888625E78.jpeg1E1C1397-2053-40A4-BFB5-C6957C0EBF48.jpegRogue ST LS : ST-X : King LTD
3B6AAFE7-2D9E-47EC-8CA0-C9B9F8BBA2F3.jpeg
ACBDCF6D-8F12-406D-BB69-FC90BF78F525.jpeg

Really pleased with the performance of this driver at the range as compared to my previous driver as can definitely tell a pickup in speed off the face. I have a tendency to find the right side of the fairway but the MOI of this driver I’m pleased with being able to produce repeatable shots on the range that have the slightest bit of a fade but don’t have myself worried about the big right miss. The sound of these is pleasant and sounds as you come to expect of a modern day driver that doesn’t have a glaring concern. The head at setup is one thing I’ve really come to like as the non glare of the matte top is tremendous when the sun is directly overhead.

Maybe it is the pictures @Golfers Anonymous but the shape looks quite different to me?

Do you have an Epic Flash (or Sub Zero model) head to compare it against to give me an idea of how it looks?

Just saw a video on this and it looks very good.

wow pretty cool they come with the new 2022 version of the Tensei AV lineup. Excited to try those out

Really pleased with the performance of this driver at the range as compared to my previous driver as can definitely tell a pickup in speed off the face. I have a tendency to find the right side of the fairway but the MOI of this driver I’m pleased with being able to produce repeatable shots on the range that have the slightest bit of a fade but don’t have myself worried about the big right miss. The sound of these is pleasant and sounds as you come to expect of a modern day driver that doesn’t have a glaring concern. The head at setup is one thing I’ve really come to like as the non glare of the matte top is tremendous when the sun is directly overhead.
How would you compare your ball flight with this compared to the ST-x? I remember seeing you hit the ST-x with good results last year.

Maybe it is the pictures @Golfers Anonymous but the shape looks quite different to me?

Do you have an Epic Flash (or Sub Zero model) head to compare it against to give me an idea of how it looks?
I do not but the other guys will be posting vs the previous releases lineup.

Best looking driver Callaway has made in some years!!!

How would you compare your ball flight with this compared to the ST-x? I remember seeing you hit the ST-x with good results last year.
Definitely a more penetrating flight. The D version during the fitting would remind me more of that’s type of flight. Which during the fitting the Max D went remarkably straight a lot of the time but my spin hovered higher which is a large part in why I went with the LS in the lineup. All heads and styles will be covered by this group as I know each version had someone fitted to.

FInally, we get to know what the Grandaddy guys got and learn more about these. I think these look AMAZING. I love the sleeker stylish looks without all the gaudy flashiness. I may definitely be in the market to snag one of these. I don't LOVE the stock shaft offering of being only Mits but we'll see what actually releases. I fight a slice, but I think I'd still go with the Callaway Max instead of Max D so I got something I can grow into.

These definitely have caught my eye. Now waiting to hear from GD guys and their thoughts and knowledge. What to order…. What to order?

I'm really digging the crown. Plus I liked the rogue lineup before so this sounds really promising

My review of the Triple 💎💎💎 LS will be posted once I get the kids to school and get to my office.

Warning ......it's long.....😁

What a beauty! Can't wait to hear all about it. So many Callaway brand threads to follow its going to be insane!

What a beauty! Can't wait to hear all about it. So many Callaway brand threads to follow its going to be insane!

Voluminous offering with something for everyone. I games Epic Speed this last year because I didn’t love the head shap of the Epic Max LS so I dealt with a little extra spin.

Really curious to see the address view of Max LS and Triple Diamond.

Can’t wait to read GD feedback.

One thing Rick Shiels just pointed out in his video was the "1" on the driver cover lol, I can't agree more, why is there a 1 on the driver cover?! I'm still a big fan and think this thing slaughters TM on looks, but that is funny to me. 1's on driver covers are for Boxed Sets, this just seems so odd to me.

Definitely a more penetrating flight. The D version during the fitting would remind me more of that’s type of flight. Which during the fitting the Max D went remarkably straight a lot of the time but my spin hovered higher which is a large part in why I went with the LS in the lineup. All heads and styles will be covered by this group as I know each version had someone fitted to.
Super interesting, so you ended up with an LS but Cap ended up with the Max which goes against kind of the marketing words of the LS or Triple Diamond going to the low handicap and max going to the mid to high. Yet again why everyone should get fit I suppose.

wow pretty cool they come with the new 2022 version of the Tensei AV lineup. Excited to try those out
And unlike TM, these are real.

One thing Rick Shiels just pointed out in his video was the "1" on the driver cover lol, I can't agree more, why is there a 1 on the driver cover?! I'm still a big fan and think this thing slaughters TM on looks, but that is funny to me. 1's on driver covers are for Boxed Sets, this just seems so odd to me.
Of course he’s focusing on the cover, sounds right, even though that’s something various companies have done at times for 30 years now.

Back