LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

?

And he means expensive because he got pulled over a block from our house. Solid line, dotted line...potato, po-tat-toe, until the cop hands you the ticket hahaha.

This is incredible.

View attachment 8924622Would anyone wear these? It’s a hard no for me
Italian Made $210 for the boots at the bottom - I'll tell you if you play in the early season when the ground is still cold, having warm feet matter:

Italian Made $210 for the boots at the bottom - I'll tell you if you play in the early season when the ground is still cold, having warm feet matter:
Something for everyone I guess. Just not for me not even if I got paid...well maybe if I got paid haha but probably not

And he means expensive because he got pulled over a block from our house. Solid line, dotted line...potato, po-tat-toe, until the cop hands you the ticket hahaha.

Buuuuuurn. Haha

Uhhh....winter snow boot spikes for northern golfers? Not sure the intended customer base for these. Odd.
I mean, if there is snow on the ground, would you need golf spikes? Would they even do anything?

Lol @JB “ He has the precision of a civil war surgeon”

I spit out my drink a bit on that one.
This describes my iron play perfectly

I might have missed this but was there any update from Garmin on their laser rangefinder line or a successor to the Z80?

For the extra 15 bucks, do global entry if you’re planning on going overseas at all in the next five years. Also, so so worth it for precheck
I so agree with this. I cannot get it myself, but my wife has it and we book everything in her name. I'm the "child" so to speak, so I get the TSA precheck, but not the global entry.

Great job this week guys. So much great content and the live videos were awesome. Safe travels home!!

Thanks again for all the great coverage this week!

That was a fun follow, even though I did have to do some skimming to even try to keep up.

Thanks THP team!:drinks:

Great job this week guys. So much great content and the live videos were awesome. Safe travels home!!

Thanks for watching. We wanted to have some fun with them.

Thanks for watching. We wanted to have some fun with them.
I think the Stitch bag video will boost their sales by quite a percent. Lol!!

I really wanted to steal one of those haha
As much traveling as you do I am sure you would wear it out in no time.

Thanks guys. Amazing amazing amazing job. Safe travels home!

Back