LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Two big omissions from the Show this year were Nike Golf and of course TaylorMade.

No TaylorMade? Wow.

No TaylorMade? Wow.

TaylorMade has not been at the show for 2 years. Owned by an equity firm, the investment to be there is not small, so I believe that plays a larger role than is let on.

Seemed like you guys like what you saw at Exoctics ,Mizuno, Callaway and Titleist in clubs. Puma, Footjoy in footwear. What else got you excited if you put your consumer hat on. Of course I may have missed something but this was my take.

Seemed like you guys like what you saw at Exoctics ,Mizuno, Callaway and Titleist in clubs. Puma, Footjoy in footwear. What else got you excited if you put your consumer hat on. Of course I may have missed something but this was my take.

Tons of stuff. Theragun was a big hit. Stitch was a bit hit. Some belt companies. The list is long in here, and if you check out our Live Streams in this thread or on Facebook we have a few things on that too.

Two big omissions from the Show this year were Nike Golf and of course TaylorMade.
I’m not sure Nike Golf is actually a golf company anymore. I think they’re more of a thought experiment in “how far can we push: strange, and still get people to buy it?”

What Golf Pride has in the works is going to revolutionize the game. And when perfected, will put other grip brands on notice (if not out of business).

Dead serious.
Count me intrigued!!

What Golf Pride has in the works is going to revolutionize the game. And when perfected, will put other grip brands on notice (if not out of business).

Dead serious.

This is really really interesting. Can you give a timeframe on when we might see some info on it?

This is really really interesting. Can you give a timeframe on when we might see some info on it?

If I was a betting man, I would say before the end of the year.

Anyone got a website for this? Can find it on google

A little THP inside scoop. Was told its not available yet but will be soon.

100% need the Ultimate Garment Bag from Stitch. I've had it on my wishlist for awhile now, but seeing it in person for the first time was wild. It would replace most of my luggage, which would be an upgrade for me.
It's funny how obvious the excitement was for that bag in the video you guys shot.

Just got caught up on all the videos, great stuff!

What? THP bulk order discount?

While I do not think that will take place, I do have a call with them on Monday.

Back