2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics and media coverage... I have to be there next year!! must be such a cool experience, thank you for posting so much stuff so far!

This thread has been awesome with all the supporters. You guys are the reason this event happens. We do appreciate all the support!

This thread has been awesome with all the supporters. You guys are the reason this event happens. We do appreciate all the support!

No Brad, you are awesome. Any dancing at Media Day?

You go away for 10 minutes and there is 3 pages of comments to catch up on. I think I have doubled the number of people I have thanked for their posts in the last 24 hours. Just an awesome thread to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes actually working very tough! And the number of browsers keeps growing. Keep up the good work, guys!

Makes actually working very tough! And the number of browsers keeps growing. Keep up the good work, guys!

Thanks for reminding me! Supposed to get some work done today.

Media Day in full swing...hanging out on the range with a bunch of great guys and of course some incredible volunteers and amazing sponsors!

Media Day in full swing...hanging out on the range with a bunch of great guys and of course some incredible volunteers and amazing sponsors!

Tim, you look great buddy. I know you worked your tail off and it has definitely paid off.

Keep the updates and pictures coming!! You guys are making it really easy to support!

So are the teams broken up by sponsor, or are they all split up and you're just showing pics of all guys from each sponsor together?

Teams of 8 have two guys sponsored by each company, so each company will be represented well.

So are the teams broken up by sponsor, or are they all split up and you're just showing pics of all guys from each sponsor together?

There are 8 guys on each team, 2 from each sponsor.

Thanks, I was trying to find a way to root for one team, but I can't do it. :) Go...everyone! :)

Thanks, I was trying to find a way to root for one team, but I can't do it. :) Go...everyone! :)

Just root for Jake Nation/Team Paradise. That way you can support the winning team!

The news crew that was here was WFXB, the local Fox Station

Team Hackers is where the smart money is at, just saying.:D

Great stuff so far. All of the staff bags look amazing.

Are there going to be any "Team" Pictures? I need a Team Albatross picture so I can get autographs from the MC Winners.

Alright, time to pick a horse - go Team Paradise!

Small thing here, but I wish the group photos were arranged by height, either taller in the middle or taller on the outside, but not all hodge-podged like a graph!
The thing I notice when I see all these team photos..is that If I have a prayer of making the 2014 MC team, I need to start on weight watchers right now, all these guys are flat bellies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back