2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Kmac what are your thoughts on Duffner for this?

I'm not Kmac, but I have Duffner in my eight or so that I'm thinking about.

I like Kuchar, Fowler, Mahan, Duffner, Mickelson, Westwood, Rose Oostyhoweveryouspeelithazen, etc... Tought to pick. Oh and DJ.

Hard to not like him with how he's played this year. Wonder if the time off helps him or hurts him? He said he was exhausted so maybe that means he comes back strong.

Great contest THP....Right up my alley. We used to do this for the Masters every year and we weren't allowed to pick Tiger, and for the record I never won. have list as of now down to 24. Sabremetrics at its finest.....kidding. just a lot of crunching numbers. Thanks again for the chance to win another great THP package.

This looks to be an incredible contest. I didn't see anything about a tiebreaker though.

It's hard not to like him for Fantasy points. He is capable of going low, and has been so consistent as of late.

This looks to be an incredible contest. I didn't see anything about a tiebreaker though.

I think the tiebreaker is a random drawing.

It's hard not to like him for Fantasy points. He is capable of going low, and has been so consistent as of late.

Duffner is a must on my team. I have three of my four set for the contest.

What do you guys thinks about Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, and Phil Mickelson? Philly Mick scares me to be honest. But one of them will round out my team.

Just sent in my roster. Two Americans and two Brits.

Duffner is a must on my team. I have three of my four set for the contest.

What do you guys thinks about Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, and Phil Mickelson? Philly Mick scares me to be honest. But one of them will round out my team.

Lefty scares me too. You don't know how he is going to play from one week to the next.

But if theres one major that lefty desperately wants its this one. And that might be part of the problem. He wants it so bad. Id love to see him win it though just not sure I have much confidence that he will.

But if theres one major that lefty desperately wants its this one. And that might be part of the problem. He wants it so bad. Id love to see him win it though just not sure I have much confidence that he will.
I want to see him win it, but after the WD and what not, I just dont see him being at the level where he was earlier in the year for this one.

Players picked and email sent:

I had some tough choice to make, but I think I made the right ones!

Casey Martin... four times.

Last edited:
Players picked and email sent:

I had some tough choice to make, but I think I made the right ones!

Curtis Martin... four times.

Damn, I didn't know he picked up the game after his NFL days. Good for him!

Wow. Some higher power is trying to save me from making the same mistake for like the 5th time. Thank you?

I want to pick Philly Mack, I really do. I just don't know.

Phil always plays well in US Opens.

I'm not picking Phil. I wanted to pick Johnny Vegas, but he is not playing.

I want to see him win it, but after the WD and what not, I just dont see him being at the level where he was earlier in the year for this one.

I tend to agree. I might pick him for fantasy just in case he shows up ready to play.

What about G-Mac? Thoughts?

Gmac has not played well the last few times out. Im not picking him.

thoughts on world number 1's chances?

Back