2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh.... nope.... keep on refreshing . Don't know why when a new thread will be started for team announcements lol

tapatalk addict....

Refresh.... nope.... keep on refreshing . Don't know why when a new thread will be started for team announcements lol

tapatalk addict....

well u can just refresh in the thread listing screen then

Haha, why when I read that do I picture a small child slamming a sippy cup down on a table and throwing food? Unfortunately, somebody *cough* JB *cough* decided to get sick and then the minute they felt better they were out on the golf course, while another person *cough* me *cough* is working tirelessly to get these lists together.

Well, the slammed sippy cup/food throwing world is the one I live in...so :act-up:

We are seven months away still...I think a day or two more won't mentally harm the restless horde here.

Well, the slammed sippy cup/food throwing world is the one I live in...so :act-up:

We are seven months away still...I think a day or two more won't mentally harm the restless horde here.

Ahh, the voice of reason finally steps up, WTG ad, but I still want to know ASAP :D

Who you calling a wh*re? :bulgy-eyes:

i heard a bird chirping outside my office window and i swear he said the first team will be announced in about 30 minutes.
bird_thumb.gif

sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt

I heard a bird chirping outside my office window and I swear he said the first team will be announced in about 30 minutes.
bird_thumb.gif

Awesome!! Thanks THP bird!

I just got back from the gym so I am all yours :D

Awesome!!! I cant wait!

One down... sure doesn't look like a tower lol

tapatalk addict....

It's getting real now.

It's getting real now.

Yep, now the excitement begins to grow. Seems like a long time but it will be here before we know it.

It's getting real now.

Absolutely! One team announced and another coming tomorrow. This is really exciting!

Well we know who the winning Team will be so it will be exciting to see how the other Teams line up behind us. Let see it's looking like this so far:

Team Nicklaus
Team THP
Team wantabe's

It's an old decaying tower, built with Chinese dry-wall.

That joke just struck a sour note with me as I was just in a house with that, right behind a cow pasture. Oh my God. I haven't seen a train wreck of a situation that bad until I got home and saw what OG's team is up against. That'll be fun for Team Nicklaus!

Well we know who the winning Team will be so it will be exciting to see how the other Teams line up behind us. Let see it's looking like this so far:

Team Nicklaus
Team THP
Team wantabe's

OG, I really hope I can get in a round with you at the outing. Truly I do!

But y'All got no chance!

Getting closer to another announcement.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Getting closer to another announcement.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Yep and if Matty is placed on a team today he and Ole Gray will be at it full force, that will be entertaining whenever it happens.

It seems this thread has been demoted. No posts in almost eleven hours. The entertainment has moved. Let's talk about the fun to be had at the outing and maybe leave the banter in the competition thread for now. I'm an outing NOOB that doesn't know how to have fun! Somebody fill me in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back