2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning THP'ers.

morning! Excited to hear some team announcements today!!!

I am excited but I know I will probably be on one of the last teams announced just because thats my luck.

I am excited but I know I will probably be on one of the last teams announced just because thats my luck.

That would put us on the same team Dev. Sucks for you!

That would put us on the same team Dev. Sucks for you!

I dont really care what team I am on. I will be just happy to be there.

I dont really care what team I am on. I will be just happy to be there.

Me either, I'll just feel bad for whoever gets stuck with me.

Me either, I'll just feel bad for whoever gets stuck with me.

I would love to be on your team Matt, we are already on about 4 each of Ole Gray's teams so the odds are pretty good. :D

I would love to be on your team Matt, we are already on about 4 each of Ole Gray's teams so the odds are pretty good. :D

Yea I am interested in how this is going to shake out as there is suppose to be six people on each team but you don't play together. You will know who you team mates are sometime this week but you will still not know who you are paired with correct?

Yea I am interested in how this is going to shake out as there is suppose to be six people on each team but you don't play together. You will know who you team mates are sometime this week but you will still not know who you are paired with correct?

That's how is I understand it buddy.

I will probably be on one off the last teams picked. My nails aren't that long.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I believe you are correct Gray, you do not necessarily play with you teammates but your "scores" are accumulated to come up with a team total. I think the pairings will be announced like always, about 1-2 months out from the event.

Looking forward to some team announcements

Head count....how many of you Outing Attendees are refreshing JB's profile to see when he's listed as "Current Viewing: 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day"?

Today is the day my team is announced....I just know it

All this reverse psychology only works when things arent important. It also feeds into JBs hand wrenching and devious laughing as he reads all these post....that being said I know I'm going to be on a team that wins.....best dressed

All this reverse psychology only works when things arent important. It also feeds into JBs hand wrenching and devious laughing as he reads all these post....that being said I know I'm going to be on a team that wins.....best dressed
For some that is an important title to win. I hope your team does get that award. I would prefer my team won the golf part of the competition.

Already preparing for me to be on your team I see?

We will see about that :)

tapatalk addict....

You will have SethO and BrianT on your team then. They won that that the GA gathering.

The way people dress at the outing is no joke. Sorry no one tops TC and I in our jeans and t-shirts at the last outing.

For some that is an important title to win. I hope your team does get that award. I would prefer my team won the golf part of the competition.

I didn't want to be too cocky and say we were going to win it all but I'll sure do my part to help my team....win it all that is :D

And I wish you the best of luck with that fantasy, unless of course we are on the same team. hehehe

I'm glad you have your read between the line glasses on this morning... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back