2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This outng is turning into something like Wrestlemania.. lol so much fun to follow.

OG, maybe switch it to a "loser leaves THP" match. (you know they always come back 3-6 months later, plenty of time here to make the next outing).

We have a "cage match" with Breeze and Chunky on the boards too.

Maybe Kellybo will challange Golfergal or MaryC so we can add a woman's match to the card.

Too bad Bama quit, we could of arranged him and Duey in a mi... er small person's match, those are always fun.

Well 8 months to go, we'll have this card filled out in no time!!!

Obviously OG signed in under KB's account again.

Dang good buddy! I was good to my self huh and I can't even post a cute litte heart for her er I mean me... {grin}

Yeah, one of us likes young long haired kids in boy bands.
I cant wait to see you be the guy that gets told to move over on the range....Its epic and will definitely happen.

Yeah keep telling yourself that,

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Yeah keep telling yourself that,

Its not conjuring up things. What I stated was fact!
SHouldnt you be watching Rickie videos on youtube combing through the latest OSU fashion catalogs by now.

Its not conjuring up things. What I stated was fact!
SHouldnt you be watching Rickie videos on youtube combing through the latest OSU fashion catalogs by now.

See I like the kid and wear puma, but what u don't realise is I don't own any of the over the top stuff. But hey we all know what happens when you ASSume

:D
You put me on a guilt trip so I thought I would say something nice.

Haha. Me & OG made plans to hang @ THP Outing. I will be in the rocking chair right next to his. hehe.. Good Recovery on your part.

The smacktalk threads are amusing. ALMOST as much as the excuse threads after JB has laid the beat down. I'm noticing that some of the usual suspects have given in and decided to join him this time. Either OG is a glutton for punishment or he really does have short term memory damage!

The smacktalk threads are amusing. ALMOST as much as the excuse threads after JB has laid the beat down. I'm noticing that some of the usual suspects have given in and decided to join him this time. Either OG is a glutton for punishment or he really does have short term memory damage!

Is is stuffy in there?

See I like the kid and wear puma, but what u don't realise is I don't own any of the over the top stuff. But hey we all know what happens when you ASSume

You have no idea the irony in that statement.
But what I do know. Im not a yes man. Sound familiar.
I predict mattycrap will be the whiffer.
There is usually one....

Is is stuffy in there?

I must admit that was a good one! I'm curious though that you had to ask, I figured experience would have already given you the answer.

You have no idea the irony in that statement.
But what I do know. Im not a yes man. Sound familiar.
I predict mattycrap will be the whiffer.
There is usually one....

Never in my short golfing career have I whiffed, but all hail your predictions

And what does me saying I'm not a yes man have anything to do with it... explain

Oh I got a reall good memory Degoins... One thing for sure is this thread is not about me and my internet scores or whatever. It's about THP, new members coming down, and let's all have a arse kicking good time this coming May! Do ya hear me???

I think the guy that wants to give lil Rickie a reach around will be a great matchup for Hawk and Hanks. Watch them make sushi out of the guy.
Guys dont forget to monitor that "practice swing". :D

I must admit that was a good one! I'm curious though that you had to ask, I figured experience would have already given you the answer.

No experience, back pocket was too full with all these other team THP clowns

No experience, back pocket was too full with all these other team THP clowns

Well atleast you admit you did try. Better luck next time.

mattycaulk talks a lot of crap his ass cant cash. I always though firefighters were smarter.

I have a feeling by the time the new year rolls around we will have some more open spots from people dropping out lol, not sure if they can take this for 8 months

mattycaulk talks a lot of crap his ass cant cash. I always though firefighters were smarter.

And u know this how? I love assumers , I may not be a single digit hc, but Im not afraid to back down from a challenge. I'm not gona get talked smack on and not return the favor

And u know this how? I love assumers , I may not be a single digit hc, but Im not afraid to back down from a challenge. I'm not gona get talked smack on and not return the favor

ummm ok, guess were not playing then. at least youre honest.

And u know this how? I love assumers , I may not be a single digit hc,but Im not afraid to back down from a challenge. I'm not gona get talked smack on and not return the favor

I can believe that.

ummm ok, guess were not playing then. at least youre honest.

Not Playing? I'm not serious? U think my smack talk is serious?

Lol, its rather tough to talk smack when you have no idea who you are going to go up against on the course other than one team, but there are several here I sure hot I get to kick play.

Not Playing? I'm not serious? U think my smack talk is serious?

you're backing down, its ok, you had a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back