2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ Tom Selleck.

LOL @ Puttin4leather

Outing approved dude. Outing approved.
When you step up on that first tee, with all of those THPers around. Your knuckles go white as you strangle the grip. A bead of sweat drops off your nose.
You will then realize exactly what outing approved is all about as you spray one on the range and pray for a breakfast ball.
You will then look back, you know in that strange way boys do that says "did anybody see that"...And then realize EVERYBODY did and you were just owned by Team THP.

When you step up on that first tee, with all of those THPers around. Your knuckles go white as you strangle the grip. A bead of sweat drops off your nose.
You will then realize exactly what outing approved is all about as you shank one in to a condo and pray for a breakfast ball.
You will then look back, you know in that strange way boys do that says "did anybody see that"...And then realize EVERYBODY did and you were just owned by Team THP.

that sounds a lot like Hawk last year:D

You will then realize exactly what outing approved is all about as you spray one on the range and pray for a breakfast ball.

LOL! I have NO doubt whatsoever that the nerves will be higher than they EVER have before. If I hit it on the range that means I made contact which is better than the alternative!! :D

At least I didn't hit myself!

very true! I faced a very similar shot in my match against JB and OEM Sat afternoon. I pulled it off, but you should have seen how bad I flinched as I was about to make contact.

OK so here are 2 quick videos from Grand Cypress last week. These are our 3rd shots on this damn hole. One-T and I did get up and down after he hit an amazing pitch to 3 feet.

JB's weakness: Any resemblance to slow play.
Putting4Slices Weakness: Dogleg left holes
Hawk's weakness: His incredible knowledge of golf equipment weighs down his head resulting in a ton of fat shots.
Hanks' weaknesses: Ankles and cougars.
GG's weakness: She is too short and thin, someone might step on her before she has a chance to hit the course.

Thanks for sharing the vids DDec. Over the water to an elevated green makes for a challenging shot from 175 out.

hahaha.

Hawk's weakness: His incredible knowledge of golf equipment weighs down his head resulting in a ton of fat shots.
GG's weakness: She is too short and thing, someone might step on her before she has a chance to hit the course.

Man this thread moves quickly. It's hard to keep up... LOL

OK so here are 2 quick videos from Grand Cypress last week. These are our 3rd shots on this damn hole. One-T and I did get up and down after he hit an amazing pitch to 3 feet.

Lol 3 feet!!! One t is hilarious

Ryan and Played that hole from all over the place hah

GG's weakness: She is too short and thin, someone might step on her before she has a chance to hit the course.

It would appear that I have no weaknesses. THanks SethO.

Or that you play so poorly, you are a mere afterthought and forgettable. :alien:

Can you bring some of that cool canadian breeze to Orlando in May please?

Crap, I knew I forgot somebody. Uh.... Oh, I got it. You will probably still be thawing out by the time the outing gets here. We will probably have to send you to the hospital for heat exhaustion and the sticker shock will render your golf skills moot. So, Canada is your weakness eh?

Weakness for everybody not on Team THP.
Ole Gray.

Apparently everybody is on his team, yet he still thinks its teams of four.

that would be called 'the field' in betting circles with or without spell check .....Team THP is the lawn mower to your field

Ahhh....so it is Team THP vs Everybode Else. I will take my chances on Team Everybody Else.

And Hawk - if you need help feeding him to the gators if we ever meet him, just let me know (if I have not already thrown him in there myself)!

my weakness is a 5 iron

that would be called 'the field' in betting circles with or without spell check .....Team THP is the lawn mower to your field

Guess I can't pass of my misspelling as Texan slang, huh?

Nice mustache buddy - don't forget to use protection! :D

You are nuts. I think a fantasy draft for players on the outing teams could be fun!

We could bet on who gets picked last... My thoughts would be Bama or mcook ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

You are nuts. I think a fantasy draft for players on the outing teams could be fun!

We could bet on who gets picked last... My thoughts would be Bama or mcook ;)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

What the heck? Small hands and small feet = BIG mouth? Getting picked last would bring back many painful childhood memories...let's not go there! :act-up:

For the record - you are Team Paradise and still suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back