2012 THP Fantasy Golf

That is an awesome prize pack. What a great season you had too, well done. This was really fun this year, even though i finished squarely in the middle of the pack.

Helluva haul, OttawaGolf! Congrats again!

Congrats man. That is a pretty sweet prize pack

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice prize pack! Great win!

Nice win!

Congrats man. That is a pretty awesome prize pack.

Amazing haul Ottawa!!

Congrats, Ottawa Golf. That was a ridiculously long contest. Nice haul on the swag as well.

Fantasy golf ruins me like fantasy football and baseball did. Rather than just watching the tournament, I get fixated on where my players are and whether players from competing teams are doing well.

Hey Guys, Any word on a 2013 league?
Also, OttawaGolf, where do you play out of? I'm also an Ottawa golfer.

Hey Guys, Any word on a 2013 league?
Also, OttawaGolf, where do you play out of? I'm also an Ottawa golfer.

There will definitely be a 2013 league. It will be announced before the year's end.

There will definitely be a 2013 league. It will be announced before the year's end.

I like this!!

That's awesome, I can't wait to see.

I still need payback for last year....I lead almost the entire summer only to lose it in the last tournament of the year!

I had alot of fun playing this year. I hope Yahoo can figure out a way to make it easier/more reliable to update your lineup when rounds in process are stopped and carried over from one day into the next. That was annoying, but nothing THP could control.

I had a great time doing it this year, My team ended up doing okay. Had a few top 3's I think 1 win. But I hope there was more options that Yahoo could give you

I look forward to getting into a THP league this coming year. The league I played in last year sucked really hard.

Just to carry over from the Banter thread. I can't wait to be a part of a THP Fantasy Golf league. I've been in one with my brother in law for a few years at it's a lot of fun.

I had alot of fun playing this year. I hope Yahoo can figure out a way to make it easier/more reliable to update your lineup when rounds in process are stopped and carried over from one day into the next. That was annoying, but nothing THP could control.

At times I wasn't sure points even came through right, it was annoying. I'd like to see all of THP get on to one sheet rather than three like last time.

I personally would love to see this go to a FanRoto style. Its just so much more fun that way, especially when youre on the couch watching, rooting, THPing. Live updates make it so easy and SO fun.

That just doesnt happen with YAHOO fantasy, and those who played in the worldwidefantasysports league can vouch. Too bad those people and THP had an advertising disagreement.

Back