2012 THP Fantasy Golf

Congrats to whoever ended up pulling out the win. It was a close battle at the top. I know I fell just outside the top 10 most likely. This for sure has been the longest fantasy sport I have been apart of.

Well, I held the league the biggest majorirty of the year, and pulled to within 6 points going into the weekend at East Lake, but when Furyk and DJ's game collapsed, so did my chances of winning. Add to that the overall winning had Sneds on his team too.

Unless one of the other leagues scored a jillion points this weekend, your overall winner will be Ottawagolf with me in second.

Congrats....that's a long contest!

League 1 Final:
League3Final_zpse0b3988a.jpg

League 2 Final:
League2Final_zpsd23339f8.jpg

League 3 Final:
League1Final_zpsc4982399.jpg

Congrats to OttawaGolf for winning the 2012 Fantasy Golf Challenge, it was definitely a LONG haul and you really had to stay on your game all season to finish it out on top. Congrats again! More info regarding your prize will be coming soon!

I must say this year was rather fun, dug a big hole early and could never climb back to relevancy. Regardless it still made watching golf a little more interesting, especially in the off weeks when the big names weren't playing.

Way to go OttawaGolf.

Spoiler

7 posts since May. I am disappointed..

****PM me if anyone has thoughts on my thoughts, not worth clouding a thread over.

Thanks, always tough to win a Yahoo Fantasy #Golf League, can't take a week off ever and it always takes a bit of luck ad well.

I still can't believe I let me lead get away.....I think I lead half the spring segment, the whole summer segment and up to the last 3 weeks of the fall segment, but just couldn't put it away at the end.

Thanks, always tough to win a Yahoo Fantasy #Golf League, can't take a week off ever and it always takes a bit of luck ad well.

Congrats. This fantasy game is definitely a marathon instead of a sprint.

Congrats Ottawa!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Congratulations Ottawa! This was a LONG contest, and I can't wait to see the swag you get.

NICE WIN! Lookin' forward to pics of the winning prize.

nice win here for Ottawa!
this takes some focus, week after week, day after day. way to go man.

congrats ottawa

Nice OttawaGolf! It's not easy to stay up at the top week to week. Good job!

Congrats, Ottawa Golf!

Congrats Ottawa Golf!

Congrats Ottawa! It was a ton of fun and I did solid both sessions, but not well enough.

Congrats Ottawa! I didn't really have a chance but maybe I would have if I hadnt forget that one week....

Seriously. Tappin'.

Congrats Ottawa. Helluva job. That was a blast, can't wait for next years. :)

Here's a pic of the stuff I received for winning the THP 2012 Fantasy Golf League. Wilson driver, hybrid, Yes putter, Macgregor putter, TM wedge.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350351961.630501.jpg

Back