2012 Morgan Cup 1st Tee Intros

Kelly and I just watched these together. We were cracking up.

Senor Tampon. The Guy with Paul Casey tattooed to his butt. I was dying.

That was awesome.

Liz called from the kitchen "Did they just call someone a tampon"? I said "Yea, he's long and skinny" haha

Truth. Hearing Morgan say, "******* be crazy", I about spit soda all over my screen. She seems way too nice to curse. LOL.

Yeah, I don't know if I could ever have the guts to do that. All I'd have going through my mind is Don't mess up, Don't mess up, Don't mess up, Doh! I messed up.

Liz called from the kitchen "Did they just call someone a tampon"? I said "Yea, he's long and skinny" haha

LOL. Kelly was on her laptop and looked up and said, "What the Hell?" after the tampon remark. That's when curiosity got her and she came over and watched. That, and I re-wound SethO's shank and played it over again for her. LOL.

Those were great...heart goes out to SethO for being that guy, but he can handle it.

Definition of bromance.

aefc975b-e229-96de.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

I like Smallie's face in the background

HA! My wife, and I quote, "Now I see why you want to go hang out with all these people so much".

Yes dear, please remember that.

Kudos to everyone one of you getting up there like that, I think I'd have wet down one leg, I was nervous enough in Austin I can't begin to fathom the MC. So very cool and special.

Watching this now. Lol @ Lebron's 2nd biggest fan.

I recognize that chair.

Frank, I bet you $5 that there is a Sonic cup sitting next to it.

I bet you dudes already miss me. Haha! Place looks packed!

Haha we just removed it!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That video was great. Can't wait to see the rest. The nicknames were priceless. Everyone looked to have solid swings, except well you know...

Truth. Hearing Morgan say, "******* be crazy", I about spit soda all over my screen. She seems way too nice to curse. LOL.

I believe in my heart Morgan could go all gangsta at the drop of a hat.

It's them little ones you gotta watch out for :D

Those were great...heart goes out to SethO for being that guy, but he can handle it.

I agree buddy, they were great with some great swings. SethO certainly can handle it if anyone can but I still feel bad for my friend. I noticed that JB was on camera a shorter time than anyone, man that fellow is fast on the course.

Man, I admire the hell out of ALL of you even being able to HOLD the club, let alone swing it, with all that attention focused on you and the whole world soon to be watching. I think you all did a smash up job composing yourself and going to business. Major kudos to you all.

Ha, while true there is a little more to that nickname thanks to a bet lost after a dismantling by JB in Austin.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm sorry you got compared to me One T =(

Way to take the torch Setho that a boy!

That was so fun to watch. Tallest man alive! Hahahahah. Pretty solid swings there and Amol gets his swag on. Wish I was there!

Nice drive SethO!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

I agree buddy, they were great with some great swings. SethO certainly can handle it if anyone can but I still feel bad for my friend. I noticed that JB was on camera a shorter time than anyone, man that fellow is fast on the course.

Noticed that too.. Grip it and rip it.

These were truly amazing, love all the extra nicknames!!!

I sure do miss 64 C!

Very cool indeed. Can't wait for the rest!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I sure do miss 64 C!

Me too man. Lots of intro laughs there for sure!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

That was great good job by everyone can't wait for more

Back