2012 Morgan Cup 1st Tee Intros

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While the coverage is still being edited for release, we thought this was rather fun. Here are the 1st tee introductions from day 1 of the 2012 Morgan Cup.

Im still watching but did Setho just shanko his drive LOL?? I LOL'ed @ can I watch you eat sushi. hahahaha

great intros very funny stuff! great job Morgan! Can't wait to see the rest of the coverage.

Great job on the video, I can't wait to see the outcome

Im still watching but did Setho just shanko his drive LOL?? I LOL'ed @ can I watch you eat sushi. hahahaha

thats what it looked like. lol all the nicknames are funny

Wonderful! Great job Morgan!

Where'd all the different nicknames come from?

Wonderful! Great job Morgan!

Where'd all the different nicknames come from?

Came from different things in the forums, outings, and other thp functions.

Shank-O! I'd have done the same thing dude!

So freaking awesome!!!!!

Last edited:

Guessing we have a new sky mark, lol

That's awesome!

******* be crazy lol that definitely made me laugh.

Mr. Nerfy with the first up to bat a "pick-up-the-tee-before-the-ball-lands" swing!

GG - great nicknames.

DHJKelly - are you half man half machine? Cyborg from our collective Irish Apocalyptic Future? What's up with the silver on your leg? I've never seen anyone tan like that! Kinesthetic tape?

Great job everyone! Lots of good looking swings out there.

Yoccos had an epic club twirl, tool everything I had to hold it in standing behind the camera!

Some really solid swings there fellas. Coolbreeze you've been working hard! Yoccos with the twirl of death. You guys all did great! Love the names, great job Morgan!!!!

Tmex with the club twirl fail haha but at least he doesnt have a new setho on top of his driver. Just got done watching and for what its worth I saw what looked like some pretty dang good tee shots by everyone.

I can't wait to get home to watch these again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Poor Seth-O. Someone had to do it!

I can't wait to get home to watch these again!

Dude looked like you just ripped yours pretty good.

Dude looked like you just ripped yours pretty good.

Thanks dude! I got most of it haha

"Hi, this is Kevin from Dell how may I help you"! I absolutely lost it at that point.

That was incredibly entertaining! And uh oh, Shank-O...hehe.

Some great swings there. It's ok Seth, someone had to do it! Love the introductions Morgan. I can only imagine the nerves that were going on.

"Hi, this is Kevin from Dell how may I help you"! I absolutely lost it at that point.

Seriously! That was hilarious!

The names were priceless!!

Great teaser video, can't wait for the rest!

Poor SethO with the pop up haha

Back