2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Do you think the slower swing speed player will be able to elevate the 14* or even the 15.5* Mashie fairway ? Perhaps with an A flex (senior) shaft ?

I do. I can tell you that one of the people that tested this out for us has a driver swing speed of 85 and he hit the 14 rather well.

Edit: wrong thread. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do. I can tell you that one of the people that tested this out for us has a driver swing speed of 85 and he hit the 14 rather well.

I think that's great that slower swing speed testers are asked to participate in THP demos. Cleveland Golf is addressing the slower swing speed players with the Black line, because there is a large and growing market for these type of products. BTW, how does the offset of the new Cleveland Mashie fairways compare to the original Mashie hybrids ?

I think that's great that slower swing speed testers are asked to participate in THP demos. Cleveland Golf is addressing the slower swing speed players with the Black line, because there is a large and growing market for these type of products. BTW, how does the offset of the new Cleveland Mashie fairways compare to the original Mashie hybrids ?

Not sure really. I did not have any issues with the hybrids and while some say these appear to have less, I dont have the tech specs to confirm that.

THP always has just about every kind of golfer testing the clubs. From home page reviews, to forum testing to a demo day with every manufacturer around.

I sure wish they would release these bad boys in time for the holidays! A new 3W is one of the last pieces I need to add to the bag and its going to be tough holding on to that holiday $ that will be burning a hole in my pocket.

Give credit to Cleveland, the mere idea of a Mashie FW is keeping me out of the golf stores, I don't even want to swing another FW until I get a chance with the Mashie. The thought of a glide rail, short shafted, Miyazaki driven FW sounds too nice! Hurry up Cleveland!

The more I ponder, the more I think I could toss the 14 or 15.5 in my bag. I really want to get my hands on one to see how it reacts off the turf. I try to avoid that shot in general because it's a low percentage shot, but what if these upped that percentage? That could be huge, especially if distance off the tee was comparable.

I am getting pretty excited each time out with the Mashie FW. It seems to set up perfectly for what I like to have in my 3 wood and overall just performs. Very much like having so much confidence in a FW wood.

I am getting pretty excited each time out with the Mashie FW. It seems to set up perfectly for what I like to have in my 3 wood and overall just performs. Very much like having so much confidence in a FW wood.

you seem to have great confidence off the tee with this and your driver. You look like you barely swing and yet you produce great results with both. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these ends up in my bag. It's a great stick.

you seem to have great confidence off the tee with this and your driver. You look like you barely swing and yet you produce great results with both. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these ends up in my bag. It's a great stick.

Im positive one of these will end up in my bag. I have two 3W's ready to be sacrificed for the good of the few.

Im positive one of these will end up in my bag. I have two 3W's ready to be sacrificed for the good of the few.

I told you to make your way down to FL and check one out...hehe

I told you to make your way down to FL and check one out...hehe

lol I know and this is being kept in mind too. I have a price watch in full affect lol

The results have been so good for me, I have no reason to change shafts at the current time.

I hate to say I've decided anything 100% for the Morgan Cup, but I've 100% decided at least one of these is going in the bag. I'm actually leaning toward putting the 14° in there rather than one of the other 3 woods.

The results have been so good for me, I have no reason to change shafts at the current time.

I'd like to know what you use the F3 for vs the M3. Being that they are similar in shaft length, but obviously different in loft. I'm assuming you'd more than likely use the F3 from the tee vs the M3....but what about fairway, rough and tight lies? Is
distance the only deciding factor? That saying they play the same from those lies, that's be correct?

The only deciding factor for me is the yardage needed.

I was in Golfsmith today and picked the hybrid up for the first time. What a great look and feel at address. The offset feels really good with the eyeball test. I know most of the people on this forum has had good results with em so I might just have to try em. I have been struggling with my TM hybrid lately so think a change would be good.

Can anyone comment on the differences between the old hybrid and the new? I game the old hybrid right now, what does the new offer over the old? Different shaft? I know the sole design is tweaked. Any comments?

How much further do you hit the FL 17* than the Mashie fairway 14* ?

How much further do you hit the FL 17* than the Mashie fairway 14* ?

According to the launch monitor, I dont hit it further. I hit the 15* 4.8 yards further than the Mashie.

Have irons made it in yet or is Cleveland hiding them from me :)

--
tapatalk

Back