2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

Tried on Chrome first with no success and then moved to IE and the page even looks different. Seems to be working in IE.

It seemed a little strange. I am using firefox and it didn't go to paypal like it usually does. It asked for a shipping/billing address and a password. I put everything in and then it went to the page where you log in to paypal.

Is that not normal? It could be because it's asking you to create your account so the plugin can save your info for future purchases and then takes you to PayPal because they are the system that handles that actual money transaction?

I wasn't sure if I was logging into PayPal or if I was creating a new user account (the very top of the form). You may want to make that a little more fool-proof?

I am not sure I can. It doesn't give me a place to really explain that. Hmm I will have to do some investigating. I definitely don't want this to be complicated for anyone. I was hoping the new store would make things easier.

Is that not normal? It could be because it's asking you to create your account so the plugin can save your info for future purchases and then takes you to PayPal because they are the system that handles that actual money transaction?

I get it now...we just set up a new account for the store. I too, didn't know if I was logging into paypal at first or setting up an account. So, when we make purchases in the future we just log into the store with email/pasword and all info is saved?

I am not sure I can. It doesn't give me a place to really explain that. Hmm I will have to do some investigating. I definitely don't want this to be complicated for anyone. I was hoping the new store would make things easier.
im not complaining but it was a little confusing lol, i wasnt sure if i was logging into my paypal or THP account, i just logged in like i was with paypal then it took me to paypal to log in so im not sure if i created a password for the THP store or what. Hopefully thats what it was and now i can just log in and all my info will be saved

Is there a place to add a comment to say you need to create a THP Store account? To be fair, I was used to the old page, so I wasn't sure what I was doing right away. I'm also living on minimal sleep right now :)

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I had no trouble with the old store, but I am having trouble with the new one. But I may have lost my mind. I will try again.

Mine's in too! The new setup wasn't too bad, once I knew what was going on, plus now my info is saved for next time and believe me, there will be a next time!!

Im using the safari browser on my iphone and it wont let do the order. But its the Iphone lol. Ill pre order once I get home. Dont sell out **until I can get my order in :) that came out wrong at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it now...we just set up a new account for the store. I too, didn't know if I was logging into paypal at first or setting up an account. So, when we make purchases in the future we just log into the store with email/pasword and all info is saved?

That is exactly correct. With the new store you can now create an account so your information can be saved for future purchases and you can follow your order history and order status.

im not complaining but it was a little confusing lol, i wasnt sure if i was logging into my paypal or THP account, i just logged in like i was with paypal then it took me to paypal to log in so im not sure if i created a password for the THP store or what. Hopefully thats what it was and now i can just log in and all my info will be saved

Like Hawk said I am going to need to put a note at the top where it welcomes you to the store and explain that you will be creating a store account first and then it will take you to your paypal account. Maybe that will help.

I had some issues figuring out how to navigate the new checkout with Chrome, but that was user error.

I had the same problem in IE. I tried to enter my PayPal info at the top, instead of entering all the information and entering the email and confirming the password within the form! I finally figured it out too.

That is exactly correct. With the new store you can now create an account so your information can be saved for future purchases and you can follow your order history and order status.

Like Hawk said I am going to need to put a note at the top where it welcomes you to the store and explain that you will be creating a store account first and then it will take you to your paypal account. Maybe that will help.

Wonderful. SO now that you have my PayPal information how can I change the password? hahaha

Had some issues logging in but it worked out in the end. Got me a shiny nice new cover. Thanks THP & Seth for a great design

Had some issues logging in but it worked out in the end. Got me a shiny nice new cover. Thanks THP & Seth for a great design

Are you using a Mac? I am and I am still having problems.

I had the same problem in IE. I tried to enter my PayPal info at the top, instead of entering all the information and entering the email and confirming the password within the form! I finally figured it out too.

Wonderful. SO now that you have my PayPal information how can I change the password? hahaha

Haha, I don't have your paypal info I don't even have your store account info. All I get is an email that says new account created.

Would you all prefer that I turn off the 'Create an account' feature?

I thought it was something everyone would like but maybe it's more trouble than it's anything else?

Haha, I don't have your paypal info I don't even have your store account info. All I get is an email that says new account created.

Even if you did, if there was anyone I trust with it it's you guys.

But now I just gotta remember to use my OLD PayPal info, and go and change my PayPal password! hehe

Would you all prefer that I turn off the 'Create an account' feature?

I thought it was something everyone would like but maybe it's more trouble than it's anything else?

It would be OK with me if you turned it off unless it does something for us.

As long as the info is safe i like the account feature, just kinda paranoid i used the same info as my paypal since thats what i thought i was logging into lol

As long as the info is safe i like the account feature, just kinda paranoid i used the same info as my paypal since thats what i thought i was logging into lol

Well you did log into your paypal account. First you entered all your contact info and shipping info and created a password. Then you confirmed your order and were redirected to Paypal where you logged into your paypal account to complete the transaction.

Well you did log into your paypal account. First you entered all your contact info and shipping info and created a password. Then you confirmed your order and were redirected to Paypal where you logged into your paypal account to complete the transaction.

i know, i thought the create a password part was actually logging into paypal, i understand the whole thing now, also got a email with the info for my new THP store account. It will be easier now that its all saved and we just have to log in.

Ahhhhh.....Wifey needs to get off the computer so I can order one!!!!!!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

ATTENTION MAC USERS: The store does not seem to want to work for Safari so if that is your browser of choice try FF or Comino because those are working just fine. I don't know what the problem is with Safari but it won't let anyone get past the sign up page. I will look into that further but for now if you can use FF or Comino that should work just fine.

Im using the safari browser on my iphone and it wont let do the order. But its the Iphone lol. Ill pre order once I get home. Dont sell out **until I can get my order in :) that came out wrong at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was sitting at work trying to order on my iphone. I got all stressed out thinking that they would be sold out - but luckily there was at least one left for me!

These are awesome looking.

Back