2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are moving the pre-order time to 9PM EST. Sorry for the delay. If we can make it earlier we will let you all know but for now make a note that it's 9 not 8.

As for pricing we believe they are going to be $20 and then to ship w/in the US there is a $2.00 shipping fee, to Canada shipping is $5 and the rest of the world the shipping will probably be $6.50. I hope everyone finds those rates fair.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are moving the pre-order time to 9PM EST. Sorry for the delay. If we can make it earlier we will let you all know but for now make a note that it's 9 not 8.

As for pricing we believe they are going to be $20 and then to ship w/in the US there is a $2.00 shipping fee, to Canada shipping is $5 and the rest of the world the shipping will probably be $6.50. I hope everyone finds those rates fair.

Dang. I'll be at hockey. Hope there's some left.

From the iPhone.

WOW, great looking putter cover! Only a couple hours to go till pre-order time.
Looks like I will need to find a putter to put this on......

Look great! Nice work!!

I don't suppose you will ever have a cover that will fit my beloved TM Spider....will you ?

I don't suppose you will ever have a cover that will fit my beloved TM Spider....will you ?

That will be very doubtful. I actually have the TM Vicino (not currently in play but I have it) and they are just too big and there wouldn't be enough demand unfortunately.

Not much longer to go!

BOOM! My pre-order is in baby!!!!!

Got mine!

even though I was told I don't need anymore putter covers, I still ordered 1.

I have mine in too. It showed as order number 37, very impressive if 36 people got in before me!

even though I was told I don't need anymore putter covers, I still ordered 1.

Attaboy dd! You can never have too many HC's as far as I'm concerned. Plus, these are just sweet!

Ordered one for me and one for Thainer. These look great and will go well with the one from last year.

Got mine as well! Woot. Can't wait to see it in person.

Ordered! I think it will look great on the ghost.

WOOT WOOT, im ordered as well

We are 30 minutes in, how are they not gone already?

Is anyone having any issues with the store? If so which browser are you using?

I had some issues figuring out how to navigate the new checkout with Chrome, but that was user error.

I had some issues figuring out how to navigate the new checkout with Chrome, but that was user error.

Any suggestions to new people using the store on how to navigate it? I want to make sure that everything is as easy as possible.

Is anyone having any issues with the store? If so which browser are you using?

It seemed a little strange. I am using firefox and it didn't go to paypal like it usually does. It asked for a shipping/billing address and a password. I put everything in and then it went to the page where you log in to paypal.

That cover looks awesome. It will be a gift to myself!

I wasn't sure if I was logging into PayPal or if I was creating a new user account (the very top of the form). You may want to make that a little more fool-proof?

Back