2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

First post updated with more information.

Well I just tried on my dress like a pro outfit and... sadly, I've outgrown it! So, I might just be dressed like me instead. Sad Sad. I was so psyched about it. I'll keep looking to see if I can get something to replace the outfit, but I'm not sure I'll have time.

On the up side, maybe I can win the short drive contest! My game has been sucking so I might just top it perfectly to get at the 50-75 yds. distance.

New to the site. not really sure how to navigate this place but I'm figuring it out. Where and when are the contest........I must be lost

New to the site. not really sure how to navigate this place but I'm figuring it out. Where and when are the contest........I must be lost

Welcome to THP....

The contests that are mentioned in this thread are for those attending the THP Outing this week at PGA National.

Welcome to THP....

The contests that are mentioned in this thread are for those attending the THP Outing this week at PGA National.

Thanks! Can anybody show up to this?

Im hoping to hit the range one last time before the outing and plan on practicing my 50 yard driver shot.

First post updated with more information.
I like the idea of having extra shots at each contest. Great list of prizes and can't wait to see the actual setup!

Back