2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

Has anybody practiced for any of these? The driver one is going to be a lot of fun.

I have for the driver. Just not intentionally.

Has anybody practiced for any of these? The driver one is going to be a lot of fun.

No, but thanks for the reminder!!

pretty sure I have that one won.

I'm really looking forward to the wedge contest.

Not yet, I can hardly believe that it's so close where has the time gone.

Cannot wait to see some winners of these.

Here's a quick question, will the driver contest be off a tee of off the deck?

Whatever someone wants.

Cool. I'm thinking it will be much harder off the deck. Thanks JB! These are going to be super fun!!

Will everyone be using the same driver? Or maybe a driver of your choice from the demo drivers?

I'm thinking of teeing the ball up as high as possible and hitting a flop shot off the crown haha

Will everyone be using the same driver? Or maybe a driver of your choice from the demo drivers?

The drivers that will be used are the line up for grabs in the contest.

I'm thinking of teeing the ball up as high as possible and hitting a flop shot off the crown haha

I can just see the driver after the contest with a few sky marks on it. HEHE

The drivers that will be used are the line up for grabs in the contest.

Practice will not make nearly as much of a difference then. I will definitely be going off of the deck. I don't think I coud go 50-75 yards if it is tee'd up....not on purpose anyway...hahaha

I think the driver contest will be a lot of fun just like the putter contest was last year. Will we get to use the Dinero for the contest?

I think the driver contest will be a lot of fun just like the putter contest was last year. For this year what putter will used?

good question. I would guess the Gamblers since that is the prize. I liked the West Coast putters used last year.

I think the driver contest will be a lot of fun just like the putter contest was last year. For this year what putter will used?

The Gambler of ones choosing.

I've been practicing the 50y driver shot. Just put the target 50y in the woods and I'll be sure to hit it.

Tappin to the oldies

I've been practicing the 50y driver shot. Just put the target 50y in the woods and I'll be sure to hit it.

Tappin to the oldies

I did this a few times yesterday. I might give you a run in this one.

We just drew up some quick diagrams for the contests and we think you guys are going to love them. Lots of fun with these.

Try to find the birdie, he likes to talk ya know. hehe

That birdie is too far away! ;) Plus we are heading to the course in about 20 minutes for the last tune up before the outing.

So excited for this, and all these contests and prizes.

We just drew up some quick diagrams for the contests and we think you guys are going to love them. Lots of fun with these.

I think the contests are going to be a lot of fun. Everyone that was gathered around the putting green last year knows how exciting it was to watch people come close, and of course when Bulldog jarred it. Demo Day is going to be loaded with excitement.

Back