2011 Sligo Spring Review

I'm 5'7" (149) and there is 0 chance I'd be fitting in a small. I don't think my arms would fit through the sleeves.

Tap before talk.
I hear ya War-Mongering. Wait till you get your Mediums They will be plenty roomy. I'm 5'9" 175 and have room in them

The more I wear the Sligo shirts, the more compliments I have been receiving at the course. Even Kris & Meredith loved the Wallack that I was wearing (white). Unfortunately it did not distract them from the beating they put on us.
How can you say unfortunate JB. Any time women beats you , Step back and say thank you. Was it not you that wrote me that you would never beat a woman? Take that beating as a lesson. If you ever need someone to take that beating with you again,give me a shout.:D

After winning the Sligo golf bag from FairwayStyles.com I though I would send a little more business their way. Previously had bought some Travis Mathew shirts and belt from them. So I picked you a few Sligo shirt and have to say these are now my FAVORITE golf shirts. No more Adidas, this year ALL the shirts I will be buying will be exclusive Sligo. Great fit, a little flashy, perfect for me. :thankyou: Sligo and FairwayStyles.com

If anyone is looking for a nice light weight jacket... check out the Charlestons! They are awesome! The outside has a typical smooth poly feel and the inside has a solf fleece feel. I grabbed the Platinum and Black, they are perfect for work or an early morning round.

Also grabbed the Crew Base Layer... The sleeves go down to cover the bicep. I wore it this weekend and love it! I hope they release it in white... It kinda reminds me of Ryo Ishikawa's extra band he wears to get another logo in.

If anyone is looking for a nice light weight jacket... check out the Charlestons! They are awesome! The outside has a typical smooth poly feel and the inside has a solf fleece feel. I grabbed the Platinum and Black, they are perfect for work or an early morning round.

Also grabbed the Crew Base Layer... The sleeves go down to cover the bicep. I wore it this weekend and love it! I hope they release it in white... It kinda reminds me of Ryo Ishikawa's extra band he wears to get another logo in.

Thanks for the insight there couldbeu.

any new 2011 line owners? I'm still finalizing my 1st order for the 2011 line. :D

I absolutely love that they brought back a form of the sligo belt with the written Sligo on it. I'm going to have to add that to my collection, although I wish you could select a buckle and strap separately.. Not sure if I am hardcore enough to own a blue belt yet!

any new 2011 line owners? I'm still finalizing my 1st order for the 2011 line. :D

I put in an order earlier this week, should be arriving on Friday if Fedex has their act together!

What are you waiting for... I already have half the collection...

True with those hauls you have made CB. I have made a few purchases myself and was thinking MD177 may want to jump on it as it is starting to look like some sizes of certain items are selling out already.

sweet. what did yah get?

I'm at work right now, but my wife is at home and said that Fedex dropped the package off. Hoping to get pictures up at some point this weekend. Picked up 3 shirts and 1 pair of shorts, don't remember all of the names off the top of my head.

The new gear is here!

aefc299b-5eb3-379a.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Once again, and it just seems recently, but you click all of these old links that would take you to the article and instead it's the THP homepage. Anyone else having this issue?

Once again, and it just seems recently, but you click all of these old links that would take you to the article and instead it's the THP homepage. Anyone else having this issue?

Same issue for me Biggsy. I was starting to wonder if it was a Mac thing, really. Never thought to ask around haha

NIce haul ary! I'm kinda jealous... I didn't pick up a Wellington in time, they sold out of my size way too quick!

I actually emailed the Sligo guys, I wanted to go with the Platinum Wellington but they didn't have it in my size, so I went with the black instead. I actually wore that shirt out to dinner on Friday night, I like it because it's versatile so that I can wear it for golf and for other occasions.

Those are some seriously blue shorts ARY! Love that green St James too. Really unique look.

The blue shorts match up with the blue O'Brien shirt, the color name is Muskoka. I actually have a couple of blue shirts that match the shorts (Duke blue!) so they will work really well.

Muskoka is a cottage region about 1.5 hrs north of Toronto.. I wonder if they named the colour after that, considering Sligo is located just outside Toronto Ontario..

Cause if they did, that is freaking sweet. I LOVE Muskoka. And the chair.

awesome haul ary. I haven't finalized my order yet. I still have a bunch of outfits I haven't worn yet from the 2010 line. LoL

Back